Cr1 Contessa

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Peter_E

by Peter_E

Just finished this 2013 Scott cr1 Contessa for my wife. 6.66 kg. 10 Speed Red groupset (force brakes), Bontrager XXX Lite tubulars etc.Image

Stolichnaya

by Stolichnaya

Nice one.
A lot of women's road bikes end up looking quite passive and that is one very aggressive looking bike. Well balanced.
The only thing that jars is the bottle cage. Matching up green hues is never easy. It might look better in natural light though.
We are lucky men to have women who like road riding by our sides. :thumbup:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Peter_E

by Peter_E

Thanks. The bottle cage will have to go I think. It is too tight anyway. Was planning to use green housing and bought a jagwire racer kit but it was just too flexy. Brake fel was awful. So went with black Sram original.

Daddy yo yo

by Daddy yo yo

cool thing! though i don't like bottle cage as well as seatpost (don't like the head and the red logo) and the red pedal body. as far as i know, the pedal body exists in green! and for the seatpost, plain black with a nice head would be sweet. what stem and bars did you mount?

oh, get your wife some green nail polish. then you can also make the red bits on the SRAM Red green! :thumbup:
My contribution to more beautiful roads: - old - / - new -

Peter_E

by Peter_E

The Redgroup is already green, it is from a Cannondale but the crankset is new and standard red. It is built om a budget and already hade the seatpost and pedals so too expensive to replace. Bars and stem is Pro PLT. Bars are 38 cm wide (Compact II) and stem 90 mm. Frame weight was 985 grams and fork 395 uncut. The red K is a bit annoying but clamp and setback is working really will.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Peter_E

by Peter_E

Was trying to be a bit artistic but here is a normal pic where you see the green bits a bit better.Image