Hi all,

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

DirtyTester

by DirtyTester

Hi to all the WW members. I've just joined this morning. I've been a road cyclist for a good many years (probably around 42 years to be exact!) and having retired from my career job a couple of years back, I now work in the cycle industry. I have raced to a good level of Time Trialling and Road Racing in the past but nowadays my racing is restricted to a bit of Cyclo-Cross. I have several bikes but my favourite would be my Focus Izalco Max with Campag' Record groupset and carbon tub' wheels weighing in at 6.15kg which I'm really quite proud of.

I think I'm going to enjoy all the banter and swapping of tips and product info' on here and I'm always on the lookout for a bargain or two and I've usually got a workshop full of stuff that my wife tells me I should 'thin out' a bit. I couldn't seem to find the 'Classified' or 'For Sale' section so a point in the right direction would be good.

Thanks all,

Graham
If you think that you CAN do something, or if you think that you CAN'T do something, either way, you'll be right!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Krull

by Krull

Hi,
welcome to the board and thanks for your introduction.
why not posting some pictures of your bikes (especially the izalco max, i although have one and absolutely love it, aesthetics as well as the the geometry!)

toride

by toride

Hello Graham and welcome, as Krull suggests post some pics of you're steeds for us all to enjoy
"classified" .. you want the Market place which is near the bottom of the board index, first page sort of area.

DirtyTester

by DirtyTester

toride wrote:Hello Graham and welcome, as Krull suggests post some pics of you're steeds for us all to enjoy

I certainly will. Got some time off this week so will do some up to date pictures and post on here as soon as possible. Thanks for the advice.
Graham
If you think that you CAN do something, or if you think that you CAN'T do something, either way, you'll be right!