S-WORKS Venge - Custom Paint Project #3

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

HillRPete

by HillRPete

The gulf in a solid blue, without the fading to the bottom, would be my absolute favourite.
Really liking the interpretation of the Vettel helmet too, but chances are the appeal of the fancier graphics wears off quickly. Even moreso for the "rusty" looks, which is intriguing, but might become hard on the eyes after a few months.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

giant man

by giant man

The Gulf thing has been done to death on bike frames already, the Martini scheme is very nice, it would be my choice.

The vomit-inducing Vettel ones on your 1st page wouldn't get a look in imo ... good luck with it.

glepore

by glepore

I have a John Player bike-super easy to do, just vinyl lettering in the proper font on a matte naked frame, and it comes off easily if it wears on you...I don't have a decent pic, and my bartape isn't perfect, lol.
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record

Elrey

by Elrey

Some idea's

Lotus

Germany

70's

OR... Go British with yellow details. Favorite!

nathanong87
Resident master of GIF

by nathanong87

the origami vettle theme is great. just remove the red bull logo.

glepore

by glepore

I was always partial to the Gold Leaf Lotus scheme-red/gold, from the Graham Hill/Young Mario era
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record