Custom stealth 2014 Cervélo S3

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

jipperd

by jipperd

Thanks for the comments guys, it's so cool to really determine a entire bike by looks and parts. Although I'm a true weightweenie, even being a mod on here, I didn't check the frame weight, both not before or after painting.

As for the riding characteristics I'm very very impressed. I owned a Trek Madone SSL, Colnago Extreme-c, Scott Addict, Scott Foil and Cervélo R5 vwd.
I ditched the Scott Foil since I found it to harch. I know the Foil is known for it's stiffness and I guess a size 52cm doesn't help either.
This new Cervélo S3 is very stiff both in the bracket and front area, which provides a super responsive ride with very precise steering. As for comfort, it's amazing how comfortable this bike is. Comparing it with my R5 I would intent saying it's almost as comfortable as the R5. The Foil gave me the feeling, I was bouncing all over the place. With the S3 I feel in full control with the bike being stiff, yet solid to the ground.

In the end, I'm really impressed with this latest creation of the Cervélo Engineers.

rosuch

by rosuch

Can't wait have 1 on order.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

haydos

by haydos

Great job! Would love to see it with Gumwalls :thumbup:
Current Quiver:
Cervelo Aspero, Dura Ace 12
Time RXR, Record 10sp
Colnago C40 Mapei

In the past:
C59 x 2, EPS, Dogma2, Dogma, Caad 12, SuperSix HM, BMC RM01, Focus Izalco, Scott Foil, Cervelo R3SL, BMC SLC01, S-Works Tarmac, TCR