Custom Rychtarski - pictures page 1

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Elrey

by Elrey

nayr497 wrote:Very nice! I think anyone who truly loves riding bicycles, and loves well-made beautiful bikes, hopes to get a custom frameset someday. Congratulations.

I have a Casati Laser with Genius tubing that has some similar bits - the TT routing exits (ferrules?) are the same, as well as the brake bridge. Mine has internal routing throughout, including the DT where the cables enter at the HT and then emerge under the BB and along the DS chainstay.

I love classic steel framesets with modern builds. The 22 sounds awesome, though I continue to have trouble with SRAM parts on my cx bike.

I have a mix of Force and Rival on my CX and i love that group. God knows, it has taken some beatings. But it just pushes through! I have owned the Red 2011 and 2013 so i am pretty sure i'm gonna like the Force22.
The communication was though, as there english where pretty bad and i often had to ask the same question several times. So for me to ask for internal routing throughout, was not even a think i would consider to ask for :)

caballero wrote:Keep the max fork. It's awesome. I'm having a custom lugged steel frame made with a max fork that ill be racing on. Some friends were very adamant that you can't be competitive on a lugged steel frame and fork, but I'll show em ! Lol

As i they made custom stickers for my bad ass black MAX fork, i think i'm gonna keep it. But if the ride i to rugged. I might change it.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Elrey

by Elrey

Valbrona wrote:
nayr497 wrote:Very nice! I think anyone who truly loves riding bicycles, and loves well-made beautiful bikes, hopes to get a custom frameset someday. Congratulations.

A fillet brazed steel frame is not 'well made'. People who aren't clever enough or do not have the skills to weld a frame these days still braze them. What a waste of an excellent set of tubes.

tvillumsen wrote:
Elrey wrote:The only thing they did not manage, that I asked for, was a black lacquer with lots of pearlescent flakes. However, it is something I can live with.

Did you just go with black then, or something more exciting?

I like the positive thinking of you two :lol:

Malik

by Malik

oldmuthariley wrote:
Valbrona wrote:

A fillet brazed steel frame is not 'well made'. People who aren't clever enough or do not have the skills to weld a frame these days still braze them. What a waste of an excellent set of tubes.

:| - I wonder what bike you ride? Does it have stabilizers?

:D ROTFL

oldmuthariley

by oldmuthariley

max forks :beerchug:

now has silver honjos on it. :thumbup:

Elrey

by Elrey

A bit of saddle work before the frame, hopefully arrives tomorrow.
Just wanted to remove the red. I think i'll keep the white, but i'm not sure until it's on the bike.

Before

After

Elrey

by Elrey

Pictures and weight info on page on.

bura

by bura

Good work on the saddle.
I like your bike.
Even better with brick house and grungy wooden door background.
Too much dilemma for your back without spacers and -17 stem?
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD

Elrey

by Elrey

Thanks!

I think i'll throw the stem down a notch, but the 17 degree is probably a no-go. Sadly a have some lover back pain problems.

gravity

by gravity

Nice touch on the fork decal!

Dont know if my eyes are seeing it wrongly but your seatpost might have been set up on reversed..

Elrey

by Elrey

Haha. I think you need to see a doctor :wink:

Hoven

by Hoven

Damn this is nice! Fork decals is awesome. Can't wait to race this against my black steel at RAAS 2014 :beerchug:

Elrey

by Elrey

We are just gonna ride next to each other and talk bike talk :)

Hoven

by Hoven

Yeah! :D Share a beer or two maybe three.

fposse

by fposse

Looks great. Is the toptube level or slightly sloping? The oval tube is messing with my eyes.

eligold

by eligold

Great looking bike superior craftsmanship. How can I order Rychtarski frame.
Thanks

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com