Trek Domane Classics

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

ultyguy

by ultyguy

Wow that is hot! Get an FC-9000 chainset please ;-)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Nebby

by Nebby

That looks great! I wish they still had that colorway, as the current team paint scheme has too many logo's for my taste. Went with solid Carerra Blue for mine.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

I really like this bike. Nice job setting it all up too. Bars are great. Can you still get them? Was on their site and all they seem to have are the "VR" (variable radius) bars. Been wanting a proper bike I could fit full fenders on and like the Domane but still not a whole lot of clearance under the fork crown is there? Enjoy! Great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

benonabike

by benonabike

:beerchug: Thanks for all the likes, its god to see some Trek bikes popin up on this site. They need the love too!
As for the bars, yes you can still get em. Bontrager Race Light classic $90
Full fenders would be a very TIGHT fit wih 25's, would probably work well with 23's. The thing is this frame doesn't have the fender mounts on the rear stays like the normal Domane does. (only on front fork)
But... you can most deff slap some 28mm tires on this bad boy. :twisted: