Moots Disc Road

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

dogg

by dogg

i can dig it, very cool build. how wide are the enve rims?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

solarider

by solarider

Shimano have the edge over Campagnolo in terms of charging the system. I can't help but think that Campagnolo will have to follow Shimano in having a charging solution that doesn't need another port to be drilled in the frame at some point. It is not practical for manufacturers and retailers to have 3 variants of frames made with mechanical, Di2 and EPS routing (or to have lots of redundant holes in a one-size-fits-all solution). With this in mind, I didn't have a charging port fitted to the frame. I simply use the battery charging extension and insert it in a piece of foam in the seat post with a friction fit. You don't need to charge the system all that often, and it is good to remove the seat post every now and again to check for moisture and regrease it.

I run both tubular and clincher ENVE XC rims on the 2 bikes. Both the same width (roughly the same as a rear 3.4), and the profile of the rim bed on the tubulars mates with a road tubular perfectly.

I have a Seven Evergreen on order to replace the Genesis. More on that another day!

mjduct

by mjduct

That moots disc is the higher end brother of my steed! Salsa colossal with campy centaur. Ride it in good health friend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk