Thanks to everybody for chiming in. I just painfully realized, that going sub 6 requires massive attention to detail. No big steps to be made. It's about shaving off grams and sometimes sacrificing everyday usability.
1. As I already wrote in my opening post proper pedals are to come. Does anyone know a lightweight SPD combi pedal (1 side SPD one side flat)? I want to get those, because I often use the bike for short commuting rides with regular shoes.
All my other bikes have SPD as well - so I don't wanna change system.
Maybe Eggbeaters with click-on plate for street shoes are the way to go? Will check out Speedplay as well.
2. Everybody advises to remove decals. I think i will do so. Have to get rid of the spray over first
3. Style police is absolutely right regarding the valve stems and the presta adapters. Will remove those and paint stems black for a beginning. Don't wanna remove tires - could I change the extensions without unmounting tires?. I promise I do better next time
4. Rims @ elray: These rims are quite light. Set shouldn't weigh in over 1050g. So the far sports you mentioned are not an upgrade option with slightly over 1300g. Tires are 255g each - so there is room for improvement but those are brand new and seem to hold up well and I like the looks.
5. Will get TI-QR.
6. OK will check cap, bolt and expander. Spacers are carbon already.
7. How much can one save with lighter cables? Can anyone provide an estimate?
8. Crank. Hmmm. BB90 doesn't accept 30 mm spindles. But old SRAM Red (756) is heavier than Fulcrum (696g).http://forums.roadbikereview.com/save-s ... 64451.html
One way to go would be Mythic Carbon crank. But that is big money to spend.
I think I will have done the little things: QR, screws, bolts, pedals maybe cables, Extralite chainrings. Hope to leave 200g behind.
Have a nice day