Cipollini RB1K: a short lived affair....ISP CRACKED :( pp 3

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

bura

by bura

kgt wrote:IMO this urban legend that all Cipollini frames crack, have manufacturing issues etc. etc. is just BS. Have you any idea how many issues frames from Cervelo, Trek or Specialized have?

I am quite sure that we were not talking about ALL Cipollini frames and I would agree on your quote only if we had .
For my part I am willing to answer your question about frame "issues" of Cervelo,Trek or Specialized: No, I don't.

In general I was only keen to know if you had an issue with your Cipollini ,too.
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD

kgt

by kgt

So the straight answer is no, my Bond did not crack.
Sorry, I am biased because there is a certain 'Cipollini hate complex' in this forum. Anyway you can just take a look at Cervelo's forum in order to see by yourself what I mean...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bura

by bura

N.P. :beerchug:
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD

AZK

by AZK

Have to agree with KGT. I was well over 100kg when I first tested a Cipollini Bond. Since then I'm around 95kg ready to ride and have just completed Mallorca 312 on my Cipollini RB1K where I hit my fair share of potholes at speed (happens when riding in a pack and fatigued) and its still perfect.

Been fortunate enough to ride many great bikes and along the way have unfortunately snapped/broke many parts and frames. The Cipollini however has never had any issues.