Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:02 am

All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:18 pm
Posts: 463
Thanks.:-)

_________________
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac11 ... 11af34.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac11 ... 87f433.jpg


Top
   
Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:22 pm 


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am
Posts: 640
May I have 3 more questions?
1) what tubular size do You run? 23mm? Do You think Dogma 65.1 accepts 25mm tires?
2) are the dropouts aluminium?
3) how tall is the headset cup? 15mm?

Thank You!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:18 pm
Posts: 463
i run 23mm
I think that the dropouts on a Dogma are aluminium
Do you mean the spacers!on my Dogma? The cone shape spacer is 15mm + 5mm+ 10mm

_________________
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac11 ... 11af34.jpg
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac11 ... 87f433.jpg


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am
Posts: 640
poppiholla wrote:
i run 23mm
I think that the dropouts on a Dogma are aluminium
Do you mean the spacers!on my Dogma? The cone shape spacer is 15mm + 5mm+ 10mm


Thanks!
Do You think there is room enought (between forks) to run 25mm tires?
Dogma 60.1 cannot accept 25mm, it is too narrow, so I am interested if I can run 25mm on Dogma 65.1
I am collecting pars for the new baby, so I d like to know, what tubulars to buy :wink:
Thank you.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:57 am
Posts: 59
Permon wrote:
poppiholla wrote:
i run 23mm
I think that the dropouts on a Dogma are aluminium
Do you mean the spacers!on my Dogma? The cone shape spacer is 15mm + 5mm+ 10mm


Thanks!
Do You think there is room enought (between forks) to run 25mm tires?
Dogma 60.1 cannot accept 25mm, it is too narrow, so I am interested if I can run 25mm on Dogma 65.1
I am collecting pars for the new baby, so I d like to know, what tubulars to buy :wink:
Thank you.


My Dogma 2 runs 25mm just fine, 65.1 is the same mold so shouldn't be an issue.

Team Sky are on 25mm Veloflex tubs as I understand it.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am
Posts: 640
mattharrop wrote:
Permon wrote:
poppiholla wrote:
i run 23mm
I think that the dropouts on a Dogma are aluminium
Do you mean the spacers!on my Dogma? The cone shape spacer is 15mm + 5mm+ 10mm


Thanks!
Do You think there is room enought (between forks) to run 25mm tires?
Dogma 60.1 cannot accept 25mm, it is too narrow, so I am interested if I can run 25mm on Dogma 65.1
I am collecting pars for the new baby, so I d like to know, what tubulars to buy :wink:
Thank you.


My Dogma 2 runs 25mm just fine, 65.1 is the same mold so shouldn't be an issue.

Team Sky are on 25mm Veloflex tubs as I understand it.


Great. Thank you!
I am running Vittoria CX EVo....hopefully it is the same case as Veloflex (sometimes there are variations between brands in the sizing)


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Pinarello Dogma 60.1, custom painted by Pinarello, 46.5cm

in For sale - Pictures are mandatory 22-3-13

audiojan

0

544

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:20 pm

audiojan View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Think 2

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

nismosr

0

604

Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:06 pm

nismosr View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) Pinarello Dogma F8 Size 47 - Help!!!

[ Go to page: 1 2 ]

in Road

TwinSpokes21

18

1999

Sat May 13, 2017 1:22 pm

MRM View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Pinarello Dogma F 10 2017

[ Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

anquetil

86

13752

Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:26 pm

anquetil View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Pinarello dogma upgrade ,

in Road

SNUGSHIP

10

911

Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:52 pm

audiojan View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Seedster and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited