Bianchi Sempre

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

I didn't do an intro for my team ride last year (probably should have). But as there's not a huge amount of Bianchi's on this board thought I would pop my 2014 ride up.

I'll be riding for Bianchi Lotto Arbitrage, which will include 3 months over in Belgium. Really, really looking forward to the experience. Know the racing will be hard, but that's ok by me!

Bike below is a loan from a mate (owner of Richmond Bike Force) so has Red 10sp on it. The Enve wheels are mine - could not bear to part with them 12 months ago, so they sat in the garage all year while I rode my Mavic wheels. Team bike will be Shimano 9000 and different wheels.

Weight was 7.25kg without bidon cages but with (much) heavier Vison wheels. Won't get down to 'super bike' weight, but more than enough for me. Do still need to fit my SRM too...

btompkins0112

by btompkins0112

Looks sweet! Local team (Herring Gas) rides Sempre's....really nice bikes from the look of them. Good luck this season!! :beerchug:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

SalsaLover

by SalsaLover

needs more Celeste... otherwise a beautiful bike indeed
Hucken The Fard Up !
Colnagos : C50 ST01 - Master 30th AD10 - C40 Mapei WC

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

There's a few more celeste pins that the shot hasn't captured, so I'd say it's about right. For me at least.

Does need my SRM on there though, pronto!

nathanong87
Resident master of GIF

by nathanong87

good looking bike! congrats on the new team for 2014 nick!

GT8

by GT8

I think its just the right amount of black/celeste - nice and stealthy but the celeste gives it a subtle Bianchi identity :) Beautiful

thencameyou

by thencameyou

nice looking rig Nick. when I saw it on instagram, my first reaction was 'oh no, built with SRAM!' but relieved to hear your one will have shimano on it. they are pretty nice for a 'second tier' frame, my little brother rides one and loves it.

will you be running FSA finishing kit on your team issue one? It's crying out for Deda or 3T...

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

In action over the weekend

Few races on it now, handling certainly has me impressed. And not lacking in stiffness.

KB

by KB

I like this one. Some of the Bianchi's with Celeste, black et al were a bit too busy for my liking. Prefer the more understated look here.

TimW

by TimW

Nice. I've looked at one in the shop. Sempre seems like a price/performance winner and looks good too. Black and celeste is nice but I also like traditional Celeste and white. Always have a soft spot for Bianchi's since they got me into road riding.

nathanong87
Resident master of GIF

by nathanong87

Tinea Pedis wrote:In action over the weekend

all the pictures in memory of you , are you off the front. Kudos!

petepeterson

by petepeterson

You won't be disappointed! Spent all last year on the same frame and I love it. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=118213&hilit=sempre

Completely agree about the Sempre striking the balance between performance and value. The Oltre's do look awesome but hard to see where the additional $$$ goes with respect to performance.

CBJ

by CBJ

The race kit looks great ....

Bike is nice too.

mihai

by mihai

I don*t like Bianchi,but this one looks very good. :D

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bearman

by bearman

Such a beautiful bike! I think riders on here should also consider there overall weight as well as that of there bike.

For example whats the point of having a 5.3kg bike when you're 5'9 and 180lbs.... you can't race it and you're to heavy!

Ps. AWESOME shot of you racing!
:beerchug: