Hey All...new here!

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Warhead

by Warhead

Hi All,

my name is Nick and I'm from Surrey in England. I'm 24 and have been cycling since about Christmas 2003. I used to row, but the workload at uni made me give that up and start cycling! My bike is a '02 Spesh Allex Elite (the blue one), with a few mods - Ksyrium Elite wheels, Dura Ace 10-spd, Time bars, Magic stem, Alien Carbon seatpost, and a funky saddle that i can't remember the make/model of right now :oops: ! I've done a few races in the last couple of years, and never really got experienced enough to win anything, but had a wicked time none the less. I achieved a time of 6:41 at the '05 Etape du Tour, and my PB for a 25 (the only one i've ever done!!) is 56:12mins (on my Spesh, with some clip-on TT bars). Since the Etape I have basically done no cycling at all!! Which is something to be ashamed of!! I want to get back into it in some way, but I want to do something which plays to my strengths, which I think is TT'ing. I have only done a few (one 25mile, and three 10 mile), but love them. I am therefore going to start training for Tri-athlons (bit of variety never hurt anyone!!), with the aim to do the Iron-man at some point in the near future :scared: !

Anyway, that's me...pleased to meeet you all, and I hope that I will be able to give as much as a get from this site!!

Cheers,

Nick

PS - My nickname is Warhead, because when I was rowing I was always the Bowman of the boat (the front of the boat - if it was a missile, it would be the 'warhead' - our cox called me it once, and it stuck...unfortunately!)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com