Klein Q Carbon Team build

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Daddy yo yo

by Daddy yo yo

i have recently discovered a new hobby: japanese kitchen knives, or better say kitchen knives in general. a year + waiting time is nothing there. also, i find the 450 € for a brandnew paint scheme fair. i compare it with local painters and they frequently charge 200 € for a poor result... i am assuming jon's or etoe's results are immaculate!

but then again, i would have preferred a full-aluminium quantum pro in either painted desert or jade chameleon...
My contribution to more beautiful roads: - old - / - new -

LRM

by LRM

We will see what's gona happend with the painting. But I can get with 200€ good result. Maybe not nice as Etoe or Jon, but good result enyway. For now I think that I might go with look a like "painted desert" scheme or just plain candy red with some glitter in it. - But I have plenty of time to think about it.
These Klein's are quite hard to find on these smaller sizes, so I'm really happy to own this. I would be happy to own either this or Alumnium Quantuum Pro. Of cource Quantuum with Jade Chameleon is pretty nice.

I have sold the wheels now and now I need new ones. Should I go with 20mm or 38mm rims?

But with 3K pattern.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com