Colnago C59 Build

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

alexaqui

by alexaqui

Hi all! First post here after lurking for a while reading about all of the amazing builds. I am in the process of putting together a 2013 Colnago C59 in the 12BK color (matte black/white, team edition). The build will be based on a full DA9000 setup with the new SRM. I have a couple of quick questions that I would appreciate input on:

-Will Zipp 303 FireCrest rims fit this frame? I am looking at a custom build via wheel builder and they suggested I make sure these wheels will fit the frame. I understand Colnago widened the rear chain stays for 2014. I see a lot of people riding 303s on these forums with the C59. Any issues at all before I place the order?
-Opinions on Enve stem vs. 3T Arx stealth edition? Any noticeable ride quality differences? I am strongly considering the Ritchey SuperLogic 2 in carbon or the Enve carbon handlebars. Are these good combinations?
-Any recommendations to replace the Colnago seat post?

Thanks again in advance! I am pretty psyched and appreciate all of the great info on this site.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sjc166

by sjc166

Congrats on the build...just finished mine and i love it. Quick question, why do you want to change the seat post? Did it come with a carbon one? Just leave it. As for the stem...just dont put on a Crank Brothers one...not much love out there :D

kov79

by kov79

I've ridden the 303 firecrest with no problems

NS

by NS

I have the firecrests in my C59. No issues at all