My black Venge

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

BGSM

by BGSM

I think that it's not final setup, but I like it as is... Here it is:

plpete

by plpete

I don't remember seeing a Venge on MadFibers and I do like it. Very nice build. Could you give us a detailed list along with the weight? What stem is that?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

BGSM

by BGSM

The stem is UNO 120mm, like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bi-King-UNO-6-L ... 1010860122 It simply fit by the size. I didn't find something another yet.
Sorry but I have no a detailed list along with the weight... only the whole weight as on pic - 6.22 kg.

zwingz

by zwingz

Awesome looking bike. I would desticker the Madfibers though. The big white lettering and orange logos take away from the suble grey of the frame.

jbaillie

by jbaillie

The bike itself is beautiful. Since we're a bunch of nitpickers, I'll nitpick about the picture itself.

Best bike photo rules: Try and align your tires so that the lettering on the tire is aligned with the tire valve. When photographing have the valves at the bottom (like this):

Also, big ring in front, small cog in back. Let us see it when you have the final set-up!

Johnny Rad

by Johnny Rad

@jbaillie: Are you kidding?!

@BGSM: What are you planning to change and specifically what saddle are you riding? Looks like a Selle San Marco Aspide variant, but I'm guessing it's fancier.

BGSM

by BGSM

The saddle will be replaced first of all. I usually ride Selle Italia SLR Carbonio Kit Flow, but when built it, I didn't have saddle clamp 7x9 in hands. Pedals will be second to change, this I took from my another bike. And also I think about stem... and may be handlebar. I won't speak about tires, it is an expendable material. )))

BGSM

by BGSM

I have Extralite stem with Schmolke TLO Compact on my another bike and TLO isn't absolutely convenient to me. It seems to me that you are right, MCFK bar will be better for me.

MarkGiardini

by MarkGiardini

That Venge actually looks dope with the MFs!
KWalker wrote:chill out perv dogs, homegirl is still only 17.

CBJ

by CBJ

Nice bikes. If you do not like the graphics on the stem you can normally remove it with acetone.

Johnny Rad

by Johnny Rad

And a Foil, too - wow! I'm a giant homer for Scott bikes and your Foil looks outstanding. I'm torn on which I prefer more, but I think the edge goes to the new Venge in the "looks" and "components" department.

I don't recall seeing your Foil highlighted here. Did I miss it?

BGSM

by BGSM

I have a foil about two years and didn't show it here... I don't know why. I still had no enough time to compare fully these two bikes, the winter is coming, but I rode on a foil and MF quite a lot and it seems to me that venge and MF goes more interestingly, with a spark.)))

BGSM

by BGSM

jbaillie, specially for you :)

Last edited by BGSM on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

justdank

by justdank

damn!