2014 GIANT TCR SLR - Aluminum

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

mgmoehn

by mgmoehn

mannymerc wrote:I have been trying to get this frame for a month now and my lbs tells me that is not available as a frameset, I have to buy the complete bike, 2015 with 11 speed 105, is not bad, but I have other components on my crit bike I want to use, anyway with my discount it comes out to 200 bucks more than what you paid for a frameset, again, not bad, your bike looks great, more pictures please...

another thing to keep in mind, if my calculations are correct, I dont think enve makes a fork with the same steerer diameter as the stock giant fork, I cound be wrong, I will aske the enve guys that sometimes ride with us(enve is local to me).

I have a 2013 TCR SL red/black frameset size large if you are interested

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ultyguy

by ultyguy

I snagged one of these black framesets off ebay for an insane $200 and built it up with Chorus. No pics yet but I took it out on it's maiden voyage last night and I have to say I'm quite impressed. Stiffness and response to acceleration is really top notch and it still holds speed nicely, handling is well sorted too. Ride is a bit more jarring on bigger hits but otherwise not bad. I didn't weight it but the fork is a total boat anchor, will try to find a cheap-o replacement.

My main ride for the last year has been a Felt AR1 and I'd say that the weight is similar, it's definitely more responsive and feels less 'woody.'

jeffy

by jeffy

deek

by deek

PIPO

by PIPO

That's not a really good picture...good effort though.
Jamis Xenith SL