Me and my life

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Thunderthighs

by Thunderthighs

Hi all, I am Neil and I run Nth Degree Mtb - Ultimate Trails in Wales.
I've biked for over 30yrs, but took up Traithlon/Mtb riding in the mid 80's.
Now it's mainly Mtb rides at the Gwydr - Marin Trail - Forest, Coed Y Brenin Forest and local secret trails in North Wales etc.
My current bikes are a JBC Pro Alu hardtail, which climbs amazingly, and I got the frame for free from Nick Tsang at BDRC Hong Kong. There's a link to BDRC from our website at www.nthdegreemtb.com
My father/aunt bougt me a Giant VT 3 whilst in LA so this will be built up.

I love to climb, but at 49yr of age it gets harder, but I still can kick the butts of some younger riders! My past bikes have been various from Coyote hardtails, KHS Montana Pro and 504 XC full sus, Raleigh RSP and Airborne Ti hardtails to 2 x San Andreas, and everything in between.
Previously I owned an original Specialized FSR, with original Judy forks, which I still see around N.Wales going strong. We are hoping to get to the USA this summer for a vacatiion, and I hope to visit some of the areas I rode in 1994, Montana, Idaho, BC, Alberta, and especially Whistler.
I've been fortunate enuff to ride in most of the Canary Islands and Zakinthos too, which at nearly 40 degrees was too bloody hot!

Anyway, that's me and my life, and I hope to be contacted by some Weight Weenies/ Fat Fighters over the next week or so to discuss my build ups etc. TARA!
"There' s no such thing as a Sanity Clause."
Chico Marx, A Night at the Opera.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com