Diet For Cervelo S5 TDF

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

ill principe

by ill principe

Looks great. Proper picture made all the difference. Would love an SRM too.
Current:
S-Works SL8 RTP (build in progress) | Diverge Comp Carbon

Retired:
S-Works SL7 | S-Works Venge | Ultimate CF SLX Mk IV | Ultimate CF SLX Mk III | S5 | R3 | Cento | ...

deltree

by deltree

Ha so you're the lucky one that snapped that up at the last second on eBay the other day! Bargain. I was slightly put off by the chainrings.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

thencameyou

by thencameyou

looking good! might be interesting with the 55t big ring on the Rotor SRM…
The CCU's are fantastic wheels but maybe not the best fit for the aesthetic of the S5, IMO looks best with 60-80mm rims (ENVE 6.7, DA C75, 808's) but still a beautiful build.

NealHumphries

by NealHumphries

ill principe wrote:Looks great. Proper picture made all the difference. Would love an SRM too.

Thanks. I am a numbers orientated person so I figured that an SRM would be a good training aid / motivator for me. Looking forward to putting it on and getting some numbers out.

NealHumphries

by NealHumphries

deltree wrote:Ha so you're the lucky one that snapped that up at the last second on eBay the other day! Bargain. I was slightly put off by the chainrings.

Guilty as charged. That was in the work carpark on the iphone. I got stuck in traffic and almost missed it.

NealHumphries

by NealHumphries

thencameyou wrote:looking good! might be interesting with the 55t big ring on the Rotor SRM…
The CCU's are fantastic wheels but maybe not the best fit for the aesthetic of the S5, IMO looks best with 60-80mm rims (ENVE 6.7, DA C75, 808's) but still a beautiful build.

Hmm, yes, 55t + weedy legs = :oops:

Regarding wheels, yes, I can understand where you are coming from, but TBH, I am not a massive fan of really deep rims. I guess that is just me. Where I live in the UK I seem to have a permanent crosswind / cross headwind. Probably something to do with my weedy legs as mentioned above!!