Just a simple carbon bike from Italy...

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

optionclick

by optionclick

Nice bike :wink:

Love the photos
Wilier Cento Uno // Specialized Crux Expert X1 // Felt F4X // Scott Scale 10 // Cervelo R3

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

seanblurr

by seanblurr

Would you look at that! You by any chance don't know what these frames weight, do yah?
Instagram @seanblurr

optionclick

by optionclick

This review suggests a weight of 1270g for the 58 / XL frame and 490g for the fork.
Wilier Cento Uno // Specialized Crux Expert X1 // Felt F4X // Scott Scale 10 // Cervelo R3

seanblurr

by seanblurr

laxer29 wrote:Nice Wilier, how do you like those wheels?

I loved them. They look great, ride great, and my brain at least tells me they got some pull in the draft. However... I'm already thinking about something else, lighter. Perhaps making the jump into a full carbon tubular, or trying a full carbon clincher. I'm just not sure it will be worth the upgrade. I'd say I jumped on the aero bandwagon too soon without a lot of research.

ferrarista wrote:nice bike and pictures! what camera are you using?

Canon 5d

ultimobici wrote:Reason she's heavy is those wheels. Stick the SR on this with lighter wheels, perhaps Cosmic 40c?

It seems people on WW don't like those wheels. They look stellar, but are only a bit lighter then my current ones and really... it seems like the same wheel except with some carbon over the braking surface to make it look like a full carbon wheel. Worth the upgrade..?

On a side note, I think I am taking a totally different route and picking up a china frame. These things seem too good to pass up. We'll see how it works out!
Instagram @seanblurr

Nutellaurent

by Nutellaurent

noooo, keep the wilier an put the SR on it :)

seanblurr

by seanblurr

I will always have this bike as it sits now, but with Fulcrum Racing 3's. WHEN (it'll happen eventually right?) the China frame breaks, all the good stuff will go on this guy. I just really want to try a light and stiff frame.... :noidea:
Instagram @seanblurr

jbaillie

by jbaillie

A very simple maneuver you can do to get it looking slightly more "pro" for exactly $0 would be to align the wheels are tires. Shops will always have the presta valve hole in the wheel aligned with the tire insignia (functionally it allows for more easily looking for the source of flats).