Marcelo Ciavete

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

@LionelB: Very nice indeed. Next time I'm over in Aix en Provence I will have to look you up. Rode through there once and stopped for a nice lunch. Have always liked the Pegoretti's and I'm pretty sure we're close enough to the same size that we could swap bikes for a while without too much trouble :).
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

LionelB

by LionelB

Calnago wrote:@LionelB: Very nice indeed. Next time I'm over in Aix en Provence I will have to look you up. Rode through there once and stopped for a nice lunch. Have always liked the Pegoretti's and I'm pretty sure we're close enough to the same size that we could swap bikes for a while without too much trouble :).

Looking forward to that !

LionelB

by LionelB

First ride on it today and this thing is wild! You better have good legs when you pick this one in the morning ;)

nick

by nick

Your Peg looks fantastic perfect build. I've had my Marcelo about 6 weeks and loved every ride.
Not just amazing to look at also amazing to ride! Now trying to workout how to get the money for another. Will post some pictures next week.
Nick.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Hey Lionel: I presume this is a custom build? Would you mind posting some or all of the geometry. I'm always interested in the details of "big boy" bikes :). Reminds me of a 65cm Colnago Freuhler design. How long is the seat tube? Top tube? And how does it compare to your other bikes? Thanks! And enjoy! It's beautiful.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

LionelB

by LionelB

These are the main dimensions, it is close to a stock 60 Peg.

seattube: 59 c-c, 63 c-t
Top tupe: 58.5
STA 72
headbute: 20.7

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

That'll work. I'll put you in my list of contacts of people with nice bikes that I wouldn't mind having should they ever want to get rid of them someday. :lol:

corky

by corky

Calnago wrote:That'll work. I'll put you in my list of contacts of people with nice bikes that I wouldn't mind having should they ever want to get rid of them someday. :lol:

AKA Stalking....

Liggero

by Liggero

it's so extremely rare when you see a bike in which you wouldn't change a single part. Very well done, very good taste. Like it a lot everything, from saddle to bar tape. Congrats!!!
Happy Trails !!!

LionelB

by LionelB

Thanks! Stuck in Amsterdam for a conference for 5 days. Wish I was riding it instead !

oldmuthariley

by oldmuthariley

LionelB wrote:Thanks! Stuck in Amsterdam for a conference for 5 days. Wish I was riding it instead !

Stopping at a red light in Amsterdam has a slightly different meaning :thumbup:

KB

by KB

Lionel - nice build. What interests me most is the new Falz fork It certainly looks just right on his frames.