Cervelo R3SL (before)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

ipdamages

by ipdamages

I've been remiss is posting my info, so here it is. This build is from 2010, but also uses several parts going back as far as 2005. I'm in the process of going more extreme in the WW sense, though I've had some bad experiences with going too far and getting unsafe (e.g., M2 Racer Orb pedals, a cracked M2 Racer seatpost), and this is my daily driver, so this build isn't my "light" version. The biggest difference is the wheels, which become Reynolds M32T ULs and drop a few hundred grams with lighter tires and no tubes. I also used to ride Veloflex tires but found that they wore out too quickly for me. Anyway, I'm in the process of going lighter/better on a few items, including an Ax Zeus 110 stem, some TLO 42s, a TLO seatpost, the new 2014 Gravitas SL, an Enve 1.0 fork, a Cane Creek AER headset, and a few other goodies. I'm hoping to have that upgrade done in a month or two.

I was previously a cat 2 and I'm still pretty light at age 45 (5'9", 134 lbs), though I haven't raced in about 13 years since I was in a terrible crash, so I do some group rides but lots of solo rides in the Los Angeles area.

Anyway, once I finish my upgrade build I will post more pics, incl with the scale. Note: frame weight is with cable guides, seatpost clamp, f der hanger.
Attachments
bike list.jpg
bike before 5.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com