New Parlee Z5sli...yes all black of course

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

photocycler

by photocycler

What started off to be a custom built Seven Ti bike ended up with a Parlee Z5sli.

Originally was set on building a customer Seven, then after many weeks right before submitting my final specs I took a spin on a Parlee just for the heck of it. Don't get me wrong, the process Seven has for ordering a bike is amazing - the bikes also ride great but...After taking a spin on the parlee of equal spec, it just felt that good. My price on the Seven had also snuck up where it actually saved me $$ buying the Z5.

So here she is, I know many are not a fan of the high head-stack and i agree Parlee could slope the TT more but I am happy with it.

After going through the Seven fitting process we raised my bar height up considerably from where I am usually at. Since I do not race or ride in any competitive group rides I am opting for comfort.

Right off the bat replaced the 3T pro stuff with highlights for team blacked out. Decals will be removed from the wheels, arundel cages added and eventually carbon bars and 25mm tires.
Attachments
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com