Look 695 SR with Dura-Ace Di2 9070 (New pic 4.9.2013)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

natiedean24

by natiedean24

Thanks for taking such great pictures - awesome build!

RC856

by RC856

Beautiful!
Love it :D

by Weenie

Jman

by Jman

jvanv8 wrote:Great build... I need to get my hands on a Look...
How do you like the cranks & stem?

One thing that annoys me with the stem is while the stem is adjustable, it basically only goes up. That position I have it on is the lowest it goes. I dunno if there is technical reason why they can't go more negative but that upwards adjustability is IMO useless for most of their target audience.

biotin

by biotin

Did you change the stock spokes?

Imaking20

by Imaking20

-_-
Current:
T2

Retired:
Blue | Project C6.0 | Felt AR FRD | Colnago C59 NERO | 2014 S-Works Tarmac | S-Works Venge | Wilier Cento Uno SL | Tarmac SL2

Jman

by Jman

biotin wrote:Did you change the stock spokes?

Some joke I don't get...?:)

Jman

by Jman

Imaking20 wrote:I'm interested to see what you come up with regarding the freewheel. Mine drags like crazy since I made the same swap - my LBS said "that's Mavic"

OK it seems that it's really up to the oil you put in there. I tried few lubes which worked for a very short while and after that started rubbing. Before I did two day 200km trip with my friend I took it apart once more and cleaned everything and then I putted Shimano Wet Lube in there. It seems to work now after two days of riding. Maybe I will have to order some of Pedro's Road Rage to make it really work properly. If someone can't tell me what would be the equivalent of that which I could by locally? Must be some basic oil you could get what that Pedro's stuff is?

Imaking20

by Imaking20

I took mine apart, cleaned out all grease, and replaced with some synthetic motor oil. Much, much less drag.
Current:
T2

Retired:
Blue | Project C6.0 | Felt AR FRD | Colnago C59 NERO | 2014 S-Works Tarmac | S-Works Venge | Wilier Cento Uno SL | Tarmac SL2

Jman

by Jman

Bought spare set of 24mm profile carbon wheels from Ebay. Added few pictures in first post.

Fuchspk

by Fuchspk

Looks really cool this bike, but just with the Mavic wheels!

locktopus

by locktopus

I love this!

This looks so hot!
This Look's so hot!

goodboyr

by goodboyr

Jman wrote:
Imaking20 wrote:I'm interested to see what you come up with regarding the freewheel. Mine drags like crazy since I made the same swap - my LBS said "that's Mavic"

OK it seems that it's really up to the oil you put in there. I tried few lubes which worked for a very short while and after that started rubbing. Before I did two day 200km trip with my friend I took it apart once more and cleaned everything and then I putted Shimano Wet Lube in there. It seems to work now after two days of riding. Maybe I will have to order some of Pedro's Road Rage to make it really work properly. If someone can't tell me what would be the equivalent of that which I could by locally? Must be some basic oil you could get what that Pedro's stuff is?

I've always used Mobil 1 synthetic 0w30 successfully.

Jman

by Jman

goodboyr wrote:
Jman wrote:

I've always used Mobil 1 synthetic 0w30 successfully.

Thx, must try that.

goodboyr

by goodboyr

And make sure you put some oil on the rubber seal and the white bushing, not just pawl and teeth area.

by Weenie

Jman

by Jman

goodboyr wrote:And make sure you put some oil on the rubber seal and the white bushing, not just pawl and teeth area.

Yep, done that.