Quick introduction: I'm Michel from The Netherlands. 29 years old. Got into cycling about 3 years ago after my stay in Tokyo. Got a cheap bike which basically got me anywhere in the city and even made it out alive.
When I got home I stumbled on a 2nd hand Giant TCR with full Ultegra group. Great bike and slowly built it up to my own needs (thank you Youtube!). The geometry wasn't ideal however and sold the Giant last winter and started this Sensa project.
Shimano is the only option with Sensa's complete bikes, however my dealer managed to get a blank carbon Lombardia frame directly from Sensa.
I was completely free in picking colors/logo's/stickers and went for the stealth option, sort of. It's RAL 5007 all over in matt.
Below are the full specs + photo. I don't have a proper scale at the moment, but it's lighter than my TCR which was 7,8kg. This one is around 7,2/7,3 I guess.
- Sensa Lombardia Monocoque Modular Carbon Fiber Gen4 frame, size 61 (Custom paint RAL 5007 matt)
- Supra Carbon STR8 1.5 Gen4 fork
- Supra headset
- SRAM Force GXP crank (50/38)
- SRAM Force brakes & shifters
- Swisstop Yellow brake pads + brake shoes
- SRAM Force FD
- SRAM Force RD (long cage)
- Shimano Ultegra CS6700 12/23 cassette
- Shimano Dura Ace CN7801 chain + KMC Quicklink
- 3T Ergonova Team Black Carbon handlebar (40cm)
- 3T ARX Team Black stem (100mm)
- 3T Dorico Team Black seatpost (31,6cm x 350 mm)
- Fi'zi:k Antares Versus saddle
- Look Keo 2 Max Carbon pedals
- Tune Wasserträger Universal Carbon bottle cage (2x)
- Farsports FSC38-CM with EdHub hubs (ceramic) and Sapim CX Ray spokes
- Tune DC14 skewers (2x)
- Veloflex Master 25mm tires (2x)
- Michelin Airstop Latex inner tubes (2x)
- Red Veloplugs
The stem and seatpost are the most obvious candidates for weight reduction, but I don't think 3T has the stealth option for their carbon line up.