Dengfu FM015

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

ricky1253

by ricky1253

Hi folks, thought I'd introduce myself and my bike. Its a cheapo Chinese carbon frame from Dengfu, its quite surprisingly a nice ride for the amount it cost! I went for the stand "Chinese carbon stealth look"

Brief spec as follows

FM015 Frame
Dengfu Carbon bars, stem and seatpost
Corima MCC aero wheels
Campag centuar black & red carbon groupset

Actual weight is unknown, weight in at 6.4kg on the bathroom scales. Once I get luggage scales I'll get a more accurate reading.

The plan is to (Very) slowly upgrade parts to lighter ones. Hopefully get near 5kg.

More pictures on request

Thanks

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

DRAGON60

by DRAGON60

Nice details!!!

Fina Impressionante----does that mean finally molded or something like that!! I'm not a big stealth fan but your accents really work nicely.

DRAGON

It's nice to be able to get a CF frame at a reasonable cost----thinking about doing it myself.

ricky1253

by ricky1253

Thanks very much Dragon! The decals actually say "Fica Impressionante" its a private joke between a few friends, and means "awesome pussy" :D

I've took a disliking to the saddle on this a while ago, it a Selle Italia SL, its not the most comfy, so I've went to my LBS and ordered an even more uncomfortable Selle SLS kit carbonio! It's on back order so not sure when it will be here. I've also got some all black stronglight chainrings to fit, I'm waiting to get black chainring bolts to go with them. All adds to the stealth theme.

Some of the smaller parts I've got on the bike are exotic carbon seat clamp 19g and front mech clamp 6g. The latter seems very flimsy but works ok, I've got my first race on the bike this Saturday so all parts will be getting out properly!