My S2

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

delonaBianchi

by delonaBianchi

Decided on one of these in the end, swapped all the bits from the Bianchi to get it on the road, will upgrade all the bit's over the next few months, should be able to loose a bit of weight, have been out on it twice, two 24 mile rides had to make a few adjustments to front mech, and put some carbon paste on the seat post to stop it slipping, all sorted now, ready for a 40 miler sunday morning, the bike feels so smooth compared to the bianchi, but the Bianchi was mostly ally, love the way the Cervelo rides.

The saddle has now been altered.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

NIXcervelo

by NIXcervelo

Enjoy your new ride... she's a beauty.

istigatrice

by istigatrice

I do not approve of the unaero ksyriums on this bike :P
I write the weightweenies blog, hope you like it :)

Disclosure: I'm sponsored by Velocite, but I do give my honest opinion about them (I'm endorsed to race their bikes, not say nice things about them)

Monkeyboy3333

by Monkeyboy3333

I tried to pick up an s2 frame when they went to £999 in the uk, missed the boat and a bit gutted as it would have complemented my S1 nicely. Wilier Gran turismo on the way though so I can't complain. How is the ride mate with the kysriums?

delonaBianchi

by delonaBianchi

Monkeyboy3333 wrote:I tried to pick up an s2 frame when they went to £999 in the uk, missed the boat and a bit gutted as it would have complemented my S1 nicely. Wilier Gran turismo on the way though so I can't complain. How is the ride mate with the kysriums?

The ride is great done 40 miler today, if it was not so cold could have easily carried on for another 40, i had the wheels on the Bianchi and they are great on this one, would recommend them without a second thought. i did see that deal but they had no stock, don't know if anybody actually bought one at that price.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

lovestheclimb

by lovestheclimb

lovely looking ride.