Spectrum

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

LionelB

by LionelB

Below is my new addition to the stable. Spectrum Super Ti frame (1235g for a 61cm), record group, deda superleggera seatpost, stem and bars, Bora one 35 wheels with veloflex carbon.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

RichTheRoadie
Tinker, Taylor, Tart

by RichTheRoadie

Proper.

LionelB

by LionelB

The experience with Tom Kellogg was completely straightforward. It took about 6 months. These are now welded by Seven.

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

by Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

Completely sold on the orange panel and orange fork now that the bike is fully built.

Awesome! And ice on the cake is the very decent weight of the frame for its size. Together with the Supperleggera stuff and the Bora 35 it should be a smooth ride.

frohrider

by frohrider

Very nice build! My bikes are built with almost the same spec (Bora35, SR11, Deda or 3T, Ti or CF Frames). I would be interested in a ride report, especially about the cornering and descent stability. My Lynskey R330 gives me plenty of confidence in almost all situations but compared to my CF rides it takes more skills to handle the bike on high speed downhill sections.

The supplied Brake Pads have good modulation in dry conditions, but my experiences in wet where catastrophic. The are ok on my Mavic CCU but not on the Boras.. :? .

Just on thing.. your front brake cable is way to short, but you might be aware of that already :roll:
Last edited by frohrider on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Supersix HiMod, Supersix EVO HiMod, Crux, CaadX, Lynskey R330 & Pro29, Yelli Screamy 29

coppercook62

by coppercook62

You have a very very nice stable

KB

by KB

Very nice bike, love the colour panels. Reminds me of Baum paintjobs.

LionelB

by LionelB

frohrider wrote:Very nice build! My bikes are built with almost the same spec (Bora35, SR11, Deda or 3T, Ti or CF Frames). I would be interested in a ride report, especially about the cornering and descent stability. My Lynskey R330 gives me plenty of confidence in almost all situations but compared to my CF rides it takes more skills to handle the bike on high speed downhill sections.

I rode it this week-end in the alps and descended several cols with it and it handles great. The way a bike handles at speed downhill has nothing to do with the material IMO and much more with the quality of the build and the geometry. I like my bikes very stable so I asked Tom to replicate my Crumpton geometry and this bike is very close to my Crumpton (low BB, long wheelbase) and handles the same. It also has the same fork,

michel2

by michel2

would u like a spare kidney ?(-:

LionelB

by LionelB

New wheels, they complement this frame well

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

very nice and strong colours are always good. I have an old spectrum R531 framed toruing bike you don't see many about.