2013 Cannondale Evo HIMOD DI2 9070

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

jhamlin38

by jhamlin38

unreal. first off, cannondale graphic design team has hit it outta the park. I love the interplay between the subtle size/scale of red vs the ghosted and larger graphic/logo on top.
I love the taper, or radiused transition of the head tube to the top tube. I also like the shade of gray and how they match the chain cassette and derailleur.
They are the best loooking wheels around imho.

gbranden

by gbranden

Have you tried removing the Decals from the seatpost??

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

asv

by asv

gbranden wrote:Have you tried removing the Decals from the seatpost??

I have not tried because I'm swapping out the post with an Enve post. I'm just waiting for it come back from Calfee with the battery mount. If I was keeping the post I would definitely try removing the decals since it seems to have far too much white that clashes with the overall look of the bike.

twigstim

by twigstim

I love the perfect placement of the shifters on the arc of the handlebars. Nice ride man

mwbdi2

by mwbdi2

Beautiful Ride nice set up

Just purchased my 2013 Cannondale Evo HIMOD DI2 9070 should see it arrive in a few weeks quite excited to say the least
Question 13.4 LBS does that include the cages and pedals?

asv

by asv

mwbdi2 wrote:Question 13.4 LBS does that include the cages and pedals?

Cages and pedals included. I should get my post and saddle on this week. When I do I will post some more pics and update the weight.

mann2

by mann2

extremely droolworthy! i like!!! a lot!!!

asv

by asv

Just a quick update.

- The loud braking noise is finally gone from the wheels. It took about 250 miles and a pad realignment.
- I have to wait longer for the Enve post. It turns out that the Calfee mount is specific to the Calfee battery and Shimano will not be selling aftermarket battery plugs for the SM-BTR2 for at least another month.

limba

by limba

Awesome.

415brian

by 415brian

Anyone know if I could run the non-internal Di2 battery (SM-BTR1) on this frame? I'm worried there's no Di2 wire hole near the water bottle bosses.

I already have a complete Ultegra Di2 groupset (with the SM-BTR1 battery).

skywalker268

by skywalker268

415brian wrote:Anyone know if I could run the non-internal Di2 battery (SM-BTR1) on this frame? I'm worried there's no Di2 wire hole near the water bottle bosses.

I believe it does have a hole for an external battery. From what I remember it's the same frame as the 2012 model with 7970 Di2, which obviously ran an external battery.

saibot

by saibot

skywalker268 wrote:
415brian wrote:Anyone know if I could run the non-internal Di2 battery (SM-BTR1) on this frame? I'm worried there's no Di2 wire hole near the water bottle bosses.

I believe it does have a hole for an external battery. From what I remember it's the same frame as the 2012 model with 7970 Di2, which obviously ran an external battery.

Nope, I does not have any holes for external battery. I bought the 2013 di2 frameset, currently using it with Ultegra Di2 from my previous bike. Had to buy the long battery mount that you attach to the bottle cage holes.
(Still waiting for the internal battery, charger and front junction).

415brian

by 415brian

Nope, I does not have any holes for external battery. I bought the 2013 di2 frameset, currently using it with Ultegra Di2 from my previous bike. Had to buy the long battery mount that you attach to the bottle cage holes. (Still waiting for the internal battery, charger and front junction).

Thanks for the information. How are you currently routing the Di2 wire from the water bottle boss-mounted battery to your rear Di2 junction? Did you do it externally or internally?

wkwt

by wkwt

I am amazed by the weight stock. I had the 2011-12 EVO Di2, same wheels and it was 14.5 lbs with pedals and cages, as I recall. Amazing that they lopped off that much weight w/ the new Di2 and SiSl2!! Amazing.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

saibot

by saibot

415brian wrote:Thanks for the information. How are you currently routing the Di2 wire from the water bottle boss-mounted battery to your rear Di2 junction? Did you do it externally or internally?

I run both the FD wire and battry wire trough the same hole, just "modified" the rubber plug a bit