Another C40 B-Stay

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

waynedude

by waynedude

Just finished my second C40 (still have my first. See http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97470))

Not a weightweenie at 7.1kgs but then it wasn't my intention to build a really light bike.

A few things to do like changing the bottle cages, fit cable ends and change headset to a CK.
Pretty standard build with Super Record and Shamals other than the REVL carbon brake calipers.
Bars are Easton EC90SLX and Stem is a KCNC SC-Wing

I may have Alzheimer's, but at least I dont have Alzheimers

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Best of the black stuff, very nice. What size? Looks like it might be part of the Freuller design so I'm guessing a 62cm? Hmmm, I wonder who might be close enough to fit that... Hmmm...
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

waynedude

by waynedude

Thanks, its a 61cm c-toptube. It seems its half of the Freuller design as the headtube is not extended like the seattube is. My Rabobank C40 is a full Freuller version as seen below with the seattube and headtube both being extended. Strange in my opinion

michel2

by michel2

Very nice, i do prefer the yelliw and black over the rabo coulours,
Did. Had a chance to the frame on the scale before you build her up ?
I have an ep 62 center top (1120 gram) and id love a classic c40 im just wondering what the difference in weight would be ?
Thanks

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

It's a 61cm? Sell it to me. I want it. I have everything I need to build it up perfectly, except the frame.
All joking aside... no, I'm not joking... I want that frame. Sell it to me :) :beerchug:
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

waynedude

by waynedude

Calnago wrote:It's a 61cm? Sell it to me. I want it. I have everything I need to build it up perfectly, except the frame.
All joking aside... no, I'm not joking... I want that frame. Sell it to me :) :beerchug:

you crack me up Calnago :lol:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com