6Kg 2013 BMC SLR01 (Retired)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

plpete

by plpete

munk93 wrote:Sorry to put it this way. You've havent managed to post a single full side pic of your awesome bike. The weight is nice and all, but we need to see a proper pic of this devil. (Not in the hometrainer, not in a workstand but outside against a big wall or something) :wink:

x1000

CAMSHAFT

by CAMSHAFT

Lol^^^^^ last pic on the scale! The Ultrastar2 went in today.

A buddy of mine is a pro photog and we have been trying to get a spot and time! Tomorrow we take the pics. He takes RAW then processes them. I estimate they will be done by the 17th or so....

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Getter

by Getter

Pull out your phone and take a pic.

CAMSHAFT

by CAMSHAFT

A teaser with my phone.... Pro Shots in a week or so....

plpete

by plpete

I think you would have satisfied quite a few viewers on here if you took a few steps to the right and took a proper side shot. We have 4 pages worth of teasers!!

CAMSHAFT

by CAMSHAFT

plpete wrote:I think you would have satisfied quite a few viewers on here if you took a few steps to the right and took a proper side shot. We have 4 pages worth of teasers!!

LOL OK give me a bit...

CAMSHAFT

by CAMSHAFT

From today's ride...

plpete

by plpete

You're getting there... Now do the same while showing the drivetrain side with the chain in the big ring! You could also loose the red bottle.

CAMSHAFT

by CAMSHAFT

Not as pretty drivetrain shot, and yes I know the chain isn't in the big ring, all of the Pro shots are.

FastforaSlowGuy

by FastforaSlowGuy

Okay, the real question: How does it RIDE?!

CAMSHAFT

by CAMSHAFT

She rides sublime! I tested over 25 bikes to arrive to the conclusion that she was the one. She has the perfect blend of road buzz/feel to dampening of any bike out. The pedaling compliance is so forgiving yet responsive. The seated climb is effective in the high double digit grades. When you get out of the saddle she comes to life for spirited high wattage efforts. The descending is super stable even with high cross winds. She gens up fast for sprints, and lastly she stays stable during TT efforts.

I can't say enough about this bike! It truly is an all a rounder!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

crispy

by crispy

I like it. Something about the bmc i really like. much prefer this in wht n blk too over the red.... Can't fault it at all well done.

munk93

by munk93

Thanks for taking some better pictures. Now we know what she looks like ;) Great bike :thumbup:
Looking forward to the proshots

CAMSHAFT

by CAMSHAFT

crispy wrote:I like it. Something about the bmc i really like. much prefer this in wht n blk too over the red.... Can't fault it at all well done.

Thanks! Originally I was a bigger fan of the earlier model with the 3k weave in the fork and seat stays, but this model year is growing on me. I am quite happy with her!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

CAMSHAFT

by CAMSHAFT

munk93 wrote:Thanks for taking some better pictures. Now we know what she looks like ;) Great bike :thumbup:
Looking forward to the proshots

No problem. :) Thanks! I can't wait for the pro shoots either. He used at least 4 different lenses at a great location. All shots were captured in RAW so he's processing them as we speak!