Purchased this bike second hand in pristine condition.
It was already a great build up so I needed to perform only a few changes.
It is a size M and fits like a glove as is.
* got rid off the glossy Fizik Microtex tape and wrapped a matte black one. Lot of detail work because I also colored the tape edges and then handed the marker to my junior who painted all perforation holes one by one to get a totally black tape . I do like this 2mm thick tape because of its surface design plus weight is not significant more then LS 1.8mm DSP tape which has these glossy dots on it.
* got rid of the glossy tuned Toupe 130 Ti Rail saddle and installed the Chinese Aspide Superleggera in matte black. Not only 57 bucks cheap but seller advertised with 95gr which came out to be 91gr. No oval rails but round carbon one.
* installed some custom made black Kuota stickers onto the Far Sports rims.
* installed a super light weight flat head set cap with alloy bolt. 1gr cap.
* kept the computer because of a custom mount and the matching brand name.
* painted the Sram controls to black.
* painted the blue brake pads to black .
Other parts ordered or arrived to be mounted in the next week(s).
* some 15gr no name Chinese water bottle cages. 20 bucks for 2 cages.
* Extralite seat post clamp.
* Extralite head set expander.
* Afc super light delrin pulleys.
I am thinking of some lighter pedals than the mounted Keo 2 Carbon ones.
Weight photo will be added when all parts are mounted.
I do welcome all your comments and suggestions.Flyxi 91 gr saddle
by buracilloBlacked Sram Red controls
Kuota Kom Evoviewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;