I am from Bandung, Indonesia

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

h4nc0

by h4nc0

You have my dream bike!! How does it compare to Supersix Evo? I am thinking between the two!

Sisbud

by Sisbud

They are both very different in terms of ride characteristics. The dogma is more stable when you push the power down and you can really feel the power transfer, while the evo is more twitchy and sometimes it gives out the feeling of losing power transfer, probably due to the speed save technology. I am not saying that there is an actual power loss, just that the feeling is not as pronounced as the dogma.

In the end, which bike i ride on a particular given day really depends on the route and how i feel. If the route requires more stable cadence i would choose the dogma, if the route requires more changes in terms of cadence range, i would choose the evo.

Both are great, just really different.

h4nc0

by h4nc0

Sisbud wrote:They are both very different in terms of ride characteristics. The dogma is more stable when you push the power down and you can really feel the power transfer, while the evo is more twitchy and sometimes it gives out the feeling of losing power transfer, probably due to the speed save technology. I am not saying that there is an actual power loss, just that the feeling is not as pronounced as the dogma.

In the end, which bike i ride on a particular given day really depends on the route and how i feel. If the route requires more stable cadence i would choose the dogma, if the route requires more changes in terms of cadence range, i would choose the evo.

Both are great, just really different.

thanks. I am leaning toward the Dogma for the look. 854 is also what I have been wanting. :)