This is the first bike I will post on WW, it's a 2015 BMC teammachine SLR01 58cm.
This is my second racebike, I also have a 2014 BMC GranFondo GF02 with Shimano 105 which I will still use to commute to work twice a week (at least that's my goal). Picture from the LBS without bottle cages.
This frame (color: Shark) is originally from the Dura Ace mechanical fitted one, but I asked the shop to install Ultegra Di2 on it. My aim was to have a nice allround bike with Di2 around 7kg.
- Wheelset: Zipp 303 Firecrest
- Tires: Vittoria Open Corsa SC 25mm
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R3 Braided
- Stem: 3T Arx II Team Stealth (110mm)
- Bar: 3T Ergonova Team Stealth (440mm)
- Bar Tape: Fizik Endurance Soft Touch (Black)
- Pedals: Look Keo Blade Carbon/Ti Axle
- Bottle Cages: 2 * Time Carbon matte black - 16 grams each (claimed weight 25 grams)
- Computer: Garmin Edge 1000
Picture from the first ride:
I will take some decent pictures (with the bottle cages) when the weather is nice again.
Weight is 7.345kg (bottle cages not even on it yet). This is about 300 more than I expected. There is another 2015 SLR01 with Ultegra mechanical on here
with very similar specs that weighs 6.83kg
. Biggest difference seems to be the wheels and maybe mech. instead of Di2, although this file suggests
the weight of an Ultegra Di2 group should be almost the same as mechanical.
I'm not sure which inner tubes were installed by the shop, that's the only part I'm not sure about but I doubt this can make for 300 grams difference. I'll check out the inner tubes when I have the chance, but it seems I'm a long way from the 7kg I was hoping for.