Help with my C50, Please.

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

SuperSonic

by SuperSonic

Hi.

I'm purchasing a Campy Super Record early next year for my C50. I'm just busy looking at the best deals and I've found a good deal at

http://www.velo-motion.com/Race-Compone ... ::1_9.html"

if any of you know a better deal would love to know! :D

Slight dilemma with the purchase I don't know what size bottom bracket (BB) to get? If there are any C50 owners out there that know the size of the BB I would appreciate it if you could please let me know - many thanks. :D
Attachments
BB 005.JPG
BB 004.JPG
BB 002.JPG
Last edited by SuperSonic on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

c50jim

by c50jim

Those look like good prices, although I don't know that company or the conversion from Euro. I usually use Ribble, although I recently saw that Shinybike has similar prices.

I've never seen a C50 that didn't have an Italian BB. Until the EPS, that was the Colnago standard.

by Weenie

SuperSonic

by SuperSonic

Thanks C50jim, yep Italian thread for the C50 the prices beat ribble easily :thumbup:

bontie

by bontie

Prices seem better than Ribble and shinybikes yes, but it might be worth checking wether they include VAT as velo motion seems to be in Switzerland?

SuperSonic

by SuperSonic

bontie wrote:Prices seem better than Ribble and shinybikes yes, but it might be worth checking wether they include VAT as velo motion seems to be in Switzerland?

That's a good point bontie, I will look into that before making the purchase, hopefully there will be someone there that speaks English - thanks for the advice. :thumbup: