Replacing the old with the "New" old!

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

poully

by poully

Hi Guys,
Time to show you all what's going on around here :D
Just bought a "new old stock" 2008 scott addict Ltd Frameset which arrived today. Can't wait to get this built up having had an Addict R2 a few years ago and realising (too late) that I should never have got rid of it.
The plan was to spend less on bikes, and that was the case to some degree.........but you know how it works...it's in the blood !
I replaced the Scott R2 with the absolute bargain of the century Cannondale Caad 10 Dura Ace and changed a couple of bits to get it to it's current state as per image.
I also scraped enought money together to buy another "new old stock" Litespeed Teramo, and whilst it's ok, it doesn't quite do it for me, so I'm sad to say, it's on the way out to make room for the Addict Ltd.
Talking of the Addict, as far as the build goes I'm wondering what goes with a Black and Yellow frameset other than just Black, so maybe it'll be Sram Red Yellow LTE if I can track some down, maybe Mavic Cosmic Carbones although I can't afford the ultimates, so maybe SLR or SLE.
Can't wait to start the build so any suggestions from you guys will be gratefully received :D
Attachments
bike stuff 005 (Custom) (5).JPG
bike stuff 006 (Custom) (7).JPG
bike stuff 007 (Custom).JPG
bike stuff 011 (Custom) (4).JPG
cannondale caad 10.jpg
litespeed teramo 007 (Medium).JPG

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com