Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 411
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:23 pm
- Location: medellin, colombia/miami, fl
ufff...that moots is just incredible @855, congrats!!!
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:48 am
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:07 am
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:41 pm
Bodged groupset of Shimano Tiagra, Sram Rival, 105.
Now running 39-46 Rival GXP Cranks as the single ring was more problems that it was worth.
FFWD F6R Tubs with Challenge Griffo 32.
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:58 am
- Location: 604
Ordered a china direct Ti frame and had some fun with the paint. Here it is with road wheels on it (fast bunch ride).
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:33 pm
- Location: Sweden
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:07 am
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
New race bike for cross. Kinesis CSIX2
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:42 am
It's a paint stripped Scott Addict XC with a force/rival mix and FSA finishing kit. Wheels are ultegras with vittorias set up tubeless. It definitely gets the job done.
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:08 pm
That Moots inspired me (months later!) to post my Psyclo X RSL, along with its road disc brother. Both set up almost identically with Super Record EPS and ENVE kit, although the road version has tubulars vs clinchers on the crosser (I ride it on trails more than race it so wanted repairability).
Moots make a very nice crosser for sure.
- Posts: 633
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:32 am
- Location: Estonia
- Posts: 6725
- Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:29 am
- Location: Athens, Greece
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:14 pm
2012 felt f1x
Wolftooth 42t single ring
Ck/ hplus son wheels
Awaiting some tubulars
- Resident master of GIF
- Posts: 3169
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 am
just got it done today.
1x10 cx1 , ring and RD. force shifters 10spd. Took a drill to the frame two days ago so i could run full length brake and RD housings (WAHOO!)
season starts soon!
- Posts: 317
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:56 am
- Location: England
philipBer, your Giant is bloody gorgeous! I've said it before but the Shimano hydraulic shifters are so much nicer than SRAM's offering. Pardon my ignorance but how does the quick release work on the front wheel (that's if it is a qr!)?