I'm Beginner from Surabaya Indonesia with my TARMAC

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

anindita

by anindita

Hello all the WW ers, I'm a newbie from Indonesia, want to share my tarmac comp 2012 red.
upgrade parts :
-BB hope ceramics
-Wheelset Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLE 2012 (hopefully upgrade with zero enduro ceramic bearings)

all the components still standards from the factory.

please make your comment ...

Thanks
dita
Attachments
SPECIALIZED TARMAC COMP 2012 RED
SPECIALIZED TARMAC COMP 2012 RED

anindita

by anindita

Hello there...
Well there are many things upgrade wishlist in my mind

-handlebar stealth PRO
-saddle red carbon (selle smp)
-pulley enduro ceramic
-bearing zero enduro ceramic for hub
-Sram Red groupset
-Rotor Q-Ring crankset
-frame S-Works or Look 695

Yeah maybe thats the dream list ....

Best regards,
Dita

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

austke

by austke

Lol if you are gonna have dream list, make it a good one. :)
Nike bike. And :welcome:
2013 Giant TCR Advanced SL 0, 6.92kg
2013 Giant Defy Composite 2 M, 8.5kg - Wife's
Azzurro Torino 8.55g
Fuji 650 10.8kg
Miele Lupa Triple Tandem 38,89kg

Valbrona
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

by Valbrona

1/ The position of your saddle looks poor. It appears to be tilting at quite an angle.

2/ If your reach is short you might want to try some short reach/short drop aka 'compact' handlebars which are widely available these days.

anindita

by anindita

@austke : hahahahaaa.... it's only dream list in the mean time cause of limited budget. but slowly I will make it happen one by one. for me, "the main motor" of road bike are : BB, front hub, rear hub. and also a good wheelset. thats why its become my top priority to upgrade. Btw Thanks a lot for your comment austke.... would you post your roadbike pict?? i'll love to see it.

@valbrona : yes i' having problem with my old seatpost(i change it with BBB 0 degree seatpost)... kinda i have a long leg. and also i have a proplem with my stem. my frame size is 56. if i use size 54 the problem is the seatpost getting too long. btw whats the different compact handlebars like u said VS my ori handlebar? Thanks a lot for your input for me valbrona....

mbdub80

by mbdub80

have you ever think to get fitted? There is a bike shop in north jakarta (kelapa gading), Velo cycle, whom the owner has measurement certification from US. you should check it out and i think its worth every penny for the long run. i've visited the shop once, i guess they carry enve and 3t products, parlee and guru frames also. real nice classy shop.

anindita

by anindita

@mbdub80 : about bike fitting. I'm already set up my bike with formula fitting via online ( competitivecyclist.com). i think the formula its not as detail as bike fitting with certified bike fitting engineer. but I think its well enough for with formula from competitivecyclist.com, with some little adjustment.

about velo cycles... I'm living in surabaya, not jakarta. In surabaya there is bike shop Build a Bike that have certified bike fitting engineer too.(specialized)

Btw thanks a lot for your attention Mr. Mbdub80. :thumbup:

mbdub80

by mbdub80

anindita wrote:@mbdub80 : about bike fitting. I'm already set up my bike with formula fitting via online ( competitivecyclist.com). i think the formula its not as detail as bike fitting with certified bike fitting engineer. but I think its well enough for with formula from competitivecyclist.com, with some little adjustment.

about velo cycles... I'm living in surabaya, not jakarta. In surabaya there is bike shop Build a Bike that have certified bike fitting engineer too.(specialized)

Btw thanks a lot for your attention Mr. Mbdub80. :thumbup:

well yeah some website will give you some idea on DIY fitting, but i personally think it will not give you an elaborate fitment as a professional bike fitter. I think every mm adjustment counts and wrong setting could cause you a long term injury, and its a life time deal.
but hey, its just a suggestion!
hows the cycling scene in surabaya? is the traffic as crazy as jakarta too? I went back last summer and brought my bike with me. you pretty much can't ride past 9 am without risking your life :(

anindita

by anindita

hello there mbdub80 !!!

well you are totally right about "every mm is count"...
cycling scene in surabaya? almost same as Jakarta i think.... I'm usually start cycling at 5.00AM and finished around 8.00AM
u have to be smart enough to look some route for cycling in Surabaya.
actually, where are you come from mbdub80?
what roadbike do you ride? it would be nice if u post it here...

best regards
dita

hetchins68

by hetchins68

He owns some top of the line colnago line and he is the KOM here in local mountain !
:mrgreen:

BAB = Biggest Specialized distributor in asia i believe

anindita wrote:hello there mbdub80 !!!

well you are totally right about "every mm is count"...
cycling scene in surabaya? almost same as Jakarta i think.... I'm usually start cycling at 5.00AM and finished around 8.00AM
u have to be smart enough to look some route for cycling in Surabaya.
actually, where are you come from mbdub80?
what roadbike do you ride? it would be nice if u post it here...

best regards
dita

mbdub80

by mbdub80

@ anindita,
I'm from jakarta but I'm currently living in Los Angeles, USA at the moment. i've 2012 cx-1 evo with ultegra group. bone stock pretty much so, i'll wait until i get more things done before i start posting. on the other hand, you should check mr hetchin68. now, he got a nice ww project :)
but yeah, the last time i went back, I tagged along with some local club in jakarta (kelapa Gading bike), and yes you are right. everyone leaves at 5am till around 7:30 or 8. its too early for me, so i only did it once. ketiduran terus ahahahhaha
if you are in jakarta, you should check sepeda kita and rumah sepeda. 1 of them is indonesian distributor for lightweight wheels.

@ hetchin
bisa aja mas hahahahaha. i'm no where to be a kom... my leg breaks before i even made it to the top 10s.
how do you like the MF wheels?

hetchins68

by hetchins68

if you r going to shop at rumah sepeda let me know, I know one of the owner.. :)

I feel 3-4mph faster with the MF decals on it ! lol

mbdub80 wrote:@ anindita,
I'm from jakarta but I'm currently living in Los Angeles, USA at the moment. i've 2012 cx-1 evo with ultegra group. bone stock pretty much so, i'll wait until i get more things done before i start posting. on the other hand, you should check mr hetchin68. now, he got a nice ww project :)
but yeah, the last time i went back, I tagged along with some local club in jakarta (kelapa Gading bike), and yes you are right. everyone leaves at 5am till around 7:30 or 8. its too early for me, so i only did it once. ketiduran terus ahahahhaha
if you are in jakarta, you should check sepeda kita and rumah sepeda. 1 of them is indonesian distributor for lightweight wheels.

@ hetchin
bisa aja mas hahahahaha. i'm no where to be a kom... my leg breaks before i even made it to the top 10s.
how do you like the MF wheels?

anindita

by anindita

@mbdub80 : oalahhhhh tyt dr Indo juga tohhhh. maluuuu nih inggris an blepotan.... maaf saya CUPU, MF wheels itu merk apa ya. mohon petunjuk mbdub80. by the way apa aliran weight weenis ini hanya membuat "se-ringan" mungkin roadbike nya atau beneran utk dipacu? merinding liat koleksi nya member disini. smuanya top of the line.PM donk roadbike nya...
saya disini sdh ngga bisa rutin tiap hari main nya, baru punya anak ke 2.... jd cmn sabtu dan minggu aja.... :(
salam kenal yah mbdub80!!

@hetchins68 : thanks for the info of rumah sepeda... I will let you know if I'm goin there someday. what bike are u riding now?posting dong roadbike nya. PM aja kl blm mau di post.

best regards
dita

monkeyburger

by monkeyburger

SELAMAT DATANG!!

Saya sangat salut kalau Dita cukup berani bersepeda di SBY :thumbup: . Ayo, bawa Tarmac-nya ke Pulau Dewata untuk cari KOMnya.
Dita pernah coba rute; SBY-Mojokerto,-Pacet-Cangar-Batu-Malang?

Monkeyburger
...finding my inner Onoda-kun...

mbdub80

by mbdub80

monkeyburger wrote:SELAMAT DATANG!!

Saya sangat salut kalau Dita cukup berani bersepeda di SBY :thumbup: . Ayo, bawa Tarmac-nya ke Pulau Dewata untuk cari KOMnya.
Dita pernah coba rute; SBY-Mojokerto,-Pacet-Cangar-Batu-Malang?

Monkeyburger

I'm hoping to cycle around bali next summer if i do fly back home. I went to bali 2 months ago on a 3 days trip and it was the most torturous feeling ever since i can't bring my bike with me. nice hill, great sight, lesser cars than jakarta.
felt like being tied up on a chair, starvin... on a donut factory.
with that being said, will you be kind enough to great route in bali if i have the chance to travel next year?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com