Anders CAAD10 for the 2013 season (Di2 installation)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Anders

by Anders

ChrisMGS wrote:Hey Anders.

Great bike. Love the 303's. I have a 60cm CAAD10 too, waiting to be built up. Not sure whether to stay with this size, or go for a 58 with a longer stem and seatpost.

How tall are you please? And how do you find the fit of the 60? You're running a 110mm stem, right?

Thanks.

I am 189 cm and yes I run a 110mm stem. I'm not that flexible but if I were I would probably go for a 120mm. I choose the 60cm due to the length of the headtube and top tube. Had I gone for the 58cm frame I would need a lot of headset spacers and a 130mm stem as a minimum. The 60cm alows me to run without any spacers with a -6 degree stem.

Anders

by Anders

Having improved my flexibility I just mounted a 120mm -17 degree stem. I have had some issue with my sit bones and find more confort in the drops so it may be a better balance with this stem. Let's see how that goes.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Bianchi10

by Bianchi10

Just on observation, though I'm sure you have played around with your own fit enough to know what works better than me just looking at your photo. Do you think you had sit bone issues and felt more comfortable in the drops because the nose of your saddle is tilted down a little? The position of your saddle seems like it would make sense that the drops would be more comfortable than the hoods. If you are still playing with saddle position, I'd maybe lower seat post and level your saddle out???

nathanong87
Resident master of GIF

by nathanong87

saddle angle looking bad