My new project

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Jon Gustafson

by Jon Gustafson

Hi there

I´m new to weight weenies and I hope to regain my passion for riding again as it actually has been som years since I rode a bike for serious.

So, my new project, besides regaining my old passion for biking, is to assemble my very own and personalized city bike...hmm, city bike you´d think, but a city bike can also be a sexy thing.

My thoughts about this breed is to put on a polished King aheadset, a polished CookBros single crank with a Carbon ring, a retro Mobypost/Tune or an other post which I will have costum polished to a mirror look.

The frame is to be painted bright white together with the handlebar and the stem and the grips is to be in real tanned and handsewn leather.

The new saddle is a Brooks Swift with Ti-rails also in tanned leather.

The bike is mounted with Avid mechanical discs and is a single speeder and the standard weight of the bike is 10 kg.

My other breeds is a Fondriest w. Columbus Aluminium tubing and with complete Chorus and a RPM stem, Flite carbonTi post and Flite Evo2 saddle and a Bora rear wheel originally a 8speed casette which I modified to a 9speeder. Measured weight w. Bora wheel is 7.9kg. fair but not light.

I am about to reassemble my old mountainbike the "Mudsucker", but it will be a project in the far future.
Attachments
This is my new project
This is my new project
Take Control

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

xclight

by xclight

Nice :thumbup:

Jon Gustafson