Hello, Miracle MC053 and Bianchi Infinito

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

vinceflynow

by vinceflynow

Hi, after lurking for a few months, I am finally posting pictures of my bikes.

Miracle MC053 -- The daily commuter

Image Image

Bianchi Infinito -- For gran fondos, centuries, and sportives

Image Image

mbaulfinger

by mbaulfinger

Hey Vinceflynow, Both are super nice bikes! Especially like the Bianchi. How do the 2 bikes compare to each other? Do you have a favorite of the two. Thanks, Mark

those color coordinated bottle cages are a nice touch!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jbaillie

by jbaillie

I envy you for having a climate where a Campy 11 build can be your daily commuter.

Both great looking bikes.

mihai

by mihai

Love Bianchi.

vinceflynow

by vinceflynow

@mbaulfinger
The Infinito is a much more forgiving bicycle than the MC053. The Infinito has more relaxed geometry, 140mm head tube vs 125mm head tube on the MC053. The Infinito is my long distance bike, and absolutely perfect for centuries. I've setup the MC053 with more drop, because I only use it on quick short rides, and my daily commute, where I can stay in a the drops for most of the time. I feel that the MC053 is very stiff and responds to sprints well. Its a Phoil clone, and seems to take on the stiffness of the design. The only thing I don't like about it is the aero seatpost, which keeps slipping. If I had to do it again, I would get the MC053 with integrated seatpost. I still favor the Infinito, if I had to choose an all around good bike to do everything with.

However, I still have bike lust. One of these days, I'll get that Colnago C59, to cure my bike lust.

@jbaillie
California climate is great for Campy and cycling. I do envy your lobsters.

GhostDragon

by GhostDragon

vinceflynow wrote:@mbaulfinger
The Infinito is a much more forgiving bicycle than the MC053. The Infinito has more relaxed geometry, 140mm head tube vs 125mm head tube on the MC053. The Infinito is my long distance bike, and absolutely perfect for centuries. I've setup the MC053 with more drop, because I only use it on quick short rides, and my daily commute, where I can stay in a the drops for most of the time. I feel that the MC053 is very stiff and responds to sprints well. Its a Phoil clone, and seems to take on the stiffness of the design. The only thing I don't like about it is the aero seatpost, which keeps slipping. If I had to do it again, I would get the MC053 with integrated seatpost. I still favor the Infinito, if I had to choose an all around good bike to do everything with.

However, I still have bike lust. One of these days, I'll get that Colnago C59, to cure my bike lust.

@jbaillie
California climate is great for Campy and cycling. I do envy your lobsters.

Hi sorry to necro a old post but do you still have the MC053 or any one out there have this frame still?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com