My Bianchi's

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

coloclimber

by coloclimber

Way to not over Celeste it. Tasteful yet flashy.
Enjoy the ride!
-Deacon Doctor Colorado Slim

E777L

by E777L

With thanks for not just permitting me to hijack your post Koen, but also for your friendly advice and having inspired me to get my very own Oltre, here it finally is...

As pictured (including Polar S computer & sensors plus mini carbon pump fitted on the frame, and excluding the full 1.2kg water bottles), it weights exactly 7kg in a 55cm frame size.

I've gone with Shimano DA 7900 mechanical drivetrain and FSA K-Force cranks, brakes, forks and stem, plus crmo Look Keo Blades - as raced by Vacansoleil-DCM in the first part of 2012. Still dreaming of that team-matching FFWD F6R 1350g celeste wheelset we discussed... :wink: http://www.ffwdwheels.com/products/wheels/road-tubular/f6r-celeste

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tomgag

by tomgag

cool bike Dude

what's the weight of this frame?
IRONMAN 70,3 TARGET TIME 03:55

E777L

by E777L

Thanks! Straight out of the box on the LBS scales, it was 1,070g fully dressed (headset, plastic cable BB guides, rear derailleur hanger PLUS 75g booklet bag still tied to the frame... shop owner was too busy :lol:). Competitive Cyclist reports:
Claimed weight for the 55cm frame is 990g. The other pieces are a 350g fork, 19g seat post clamp, and 190g seat post.
http://www.competitivecyclist.com/frame/2011-bianchi-oltre-8266.html

os72

by os72

Where did you get the saddle?

E777L

by E777L

Don't ask... after months of trying, it ended up being a favour from someone in Italy because it's an OEM saddle for the complete retail team bike only. I tried getting the Regale in team colours, but that's only for the pro team.

strobbekoen

by strobbekoen

Eric, that's a great looking Oltre :thumbup:

E777L

by E777L

Did you mean that's a great looking "frame"? Because I think the stealth and Italian gruppo of your bike wins!

strobbekoen

by strobbekoen

I meant the whole bike!

os72

by os72

E777L wrote:Don't ask... after months of trying, it ended up being a favour from someone in Italy because it's an OEM saddle for the complete retail team bike only. I tried getting the Regale in team colours, but that's only for the pro team.

I would like to get that too! To bad San Marco don't have the custom color saddles like Fizik does.

tommasini

by tommasini

[quote="strobbekoen"] .......As for the ride, it's sublime :thumbup:

Hey Stobbe - great build!!! I hadn't visited the gallery for a bit - glad I did as your sweet Bianchi/Campy build is great eye candy. Enjoy!!

Terry

strobbekoen

by strobbekoen

Thank you :D

Reparto

by Reparto

Hello!

I am newbie here, but think that I have the same interests as this topic! I am just about to order new Bianchi Oltre frameset but problem is the framesize. I currently ride Look 695 size L, Which I think is quite good for me but not perfect. My inseam is 88 cm and total body length is only 179cm. I have Also long arms but torsolength is short. If I take 55cm frame it means that the drop becomes quite big but the 57 cm frame sounds a bit too big for me. My saddle height is 77 cm.

So, If any of you Bianchi fellows have time to answer it would help a lot!

Ps the frame color is another story (Celeste/black)...

Tumppi

by Tumppi

Well, I have a friend with similar bike and body details / backgrounds... I really can't help him to jump from Look to Bianchi?? :mrgreen:
Bianchism or Lookaholist. You name it. :welcome: or should I say: "velkommen til forum". Velg 55cm.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

manne

by manne

Great looking Bianchi mate.

Personally I would like it even more without the zipp decals ;)