My Bianchi's

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

strobbekoen

by strobbekoen

Here is the new infinito.

I moved the parts over from the Oltre.
My brother is riding the Oltre now - I installed a new record group on it with a Syntace cockpit.

Weight as shown is 7.1kg

by Weenie

E777L

by E777L

Another slick bike from the Strobbekoen scuderia! The cockpit graphics and those of the wheels are a great match :) Please do tell us if the CV is the real deal or just great marketing.

nathanong87
Resident master of GIF

by nathanong87

stang1 wrote:My steed. :P

amazing machine.

strobbekoen

by strobbekoen

E777L wrote:Another slick bike from the Strobbekoen scuderia! The cockpit graphics and those of the wheels are a great match :) Please do tell us if the CV is the real deal or just great marketing.

Eric, sorry for the late reply, wanted to get some rides in first.
My usual training ride has a bit of everything, smooth tarmac, concrete slabs, cobbles, rough tarmac.
The Infinito is definitely more forgiving compared to the Oltre. It's still a real race frame though, so don't expect it to magically smooth out everything. If I compare it to my Cyfac, I'd say the Cyfac is still a bit more comfortable.
I am happy with it, the geo is also nice if you dont need to get super low. I am riding it with zero spacers and could get slightly lower (without spacers, the bars are about 5mm higher than how the Oltre was set up). The headset cap is quite high, wish they would also include a flatter one.