Canyon Fan

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

alexneumuller

by alexneumuller

Canyon Fan through and through. New Toy for this season.
Attachments
419579_10150495991537006_504772005_8472383_1000171260_n.jpg
3T Exploro - Bastion - Baum - Colnago - Cielo - English Cycles - Enve - Festka - ISEN - Standert - Open - Pegoretti - Pinarello - Specialized - Sturdy - Stinner - Spoon - Speedvagen - Vanilla Classic - Parlee

Strava
Instagram

Frankie13

by Frankie13

alexneumuller wrote:Canyon Fan through and through. New Toy for this season.

I loved my Ultimate CF as well. Looking at your set up, are you sure the frame is the correct size and not to small if I'm allowed to ask?
Still nice TT ride!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

alexneumuller

by alexneumuller

It is a large and that is biggest frame they do. Had it fitted, so although it sits more aggressively its pretty compfy, although I haven't yet taken it for a long ride.
3T Exploro - Bastion - Baum - Colnago - Cielo - English Cycles - Enve - Festka - ISEN - Standert - Open - Pegoretti - Pinarello - Specialized - Sturdy - Stinner - Spoon - Speedvagen - Vanilla Classic - Parlee

Strava
Instagram

tomaz69

by tomaz69

Can't wait to get my Aeroad :D

miltmaster3

by miltmaster3

alexneumuller wrote:It is a large and that is biggest frame they do. Had it fitted, so although it sits more aggressively its pretty compfy, although I haven't yet taken it for a long ride.

yer but steel you won t be aerodynamic ! and believe me if you are not in the right aero position then whats the point of have an TT bike :noidea: . other companies do have bigger frames . enjoy your bike
πατα τραβα ρε

alexneumuller

by alexneumuller

Got Long Legs, so will always struggle with some bike manufacturers. Problem is, which of course is self-induced, I have always ridden Canyon Bikes, and just like them to much to want to change to another manufacturer. Plus pricing of Canyons is pretty good for what you get.

I will give an update towards mid season how I got on. :)

Strava
Instagram

Ypsylon

by Ypsylon

I don't see how a small frame could hinder you from getting into the right position.

I'd be a lot more concerned about handling.
"Nothing compares to the simple pleasures of a bike ride," said John F. Kennedy, a man who had the pleasure of Marilyn Monroe.

alexneumuller

by alexneumuller

Quick update. No problem in regards to sizing, and handling wise it is spot on. It will never ride like a road bike, but in fairness that is not what I need it for.

Strava
Instagram

philhul

by philhul

Do you have a canyon road bike as well?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

alexneumuller

by alexneumuller

philhul wrote:Do you have a canyon road bike as well?

Had a Canyon Ultimate CF 2010 Model until a few weeks ago, but sold it due to me spending all my time on my Speedmax.

Am waiting to see what updates Canyon are doing to the Aeroad CF which would be showcased at Eurobike 2012. I know that the Ultimate CF SLX is getting quite a significant upgrade, but not sure if anything is changing with the Aeroad CF. So will have to wait till then, to see what which one I be getting. Roadbike is a must as I m not going climbing in the Alps with a Tri-Bike. :D

Strava
Instagram