My Scott Foil 20

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

simurs4

by simurs4

Hey guys been lurking around here for a little while but thought i'd post up pics of my Foil, have had it since the start of the year or so was almost gonna buy a CR1 Pro but spotted a Foil 40 in the shop and thought that it looked awesome, did some sussing out and decided on the 20 as it was the most i was willing to spend (even though the Team with SRAM red would've been pretty sweet), and i love the look of the matt carbon.
i haven't done too much to it yet just been enjoying the ride, bought some Profile Designs T2+ Cobra carbon TT clip ons as im looking at entering the Foil into some ITT's eventually and decided to get rid of the alloy bars/stem and god awful bar tape and white saddle and replace the bars/stem with lightweight Zipp carbon and a lighter carbon saddle which i think makes it look pretty badass now.
next thing on the list is some 60mm clinchers and eventually 80mm tubular front/tubular disc rear for TT's.
one day i may decided to upgrade the groupset but for the time being the Ultegra is doing a great job.
heres some pics! im unsure of weight yet, gonna find out tommorow though.

with clip ons before bar/stem etc upgrade

oh, and heres my daily commuter Focus Planet TR 2.0 with shimano alfine 8 speed belt drive, i love it!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com