Finally done, SHIV TT. now with build list

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

mrlobber

by mrlobber

el condor wrote:I'm not keen on having the possibility to shift at the brake levers, I will run the set-up a year this way and see if I miss shifting at the levers.

On my TT bike I've also disabled the shift lever buttons in order to have a more clean and subsequently more aero wiring, of course :D Don't miss those shifts at all.

Awesome Shiv, I want that aerobar setup.
Minimum bike categories required in the stable:
Aero bike | GC bike | GC rim bike | Climbing bike | Climbing rim bike | Classics bike | Gravel bike | TT bike | Indoors bike

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

el condor

by el condor

mrlobber wrote:
el condor wrote:I'm not keen on having the possibility to shift at the brake levers, I will run the set-up a year this way and see if I miss shifting at the levers.

On my TT bike I've also disabled the shift lever buttons in order to have a more clean and subsequently more aero wiring, of course :D Don't miss those shifts at all.

Awesome Shiv, I want that aerobar setup.

Just had my second tt with this awesome machine and have to say it rides like a dream, stiff like my canyon cf road bike and it's handling is very precise, and besides maybe starting I don't miss the brifters at all.