Zipp Vuma Crank with 53/39 Zipp Rings
Dash Cycles Aero.99 Saddle
KMC 11-sl Chain
Deda Cork Tape & Bar-ends
Garmin Edge stock mount
K-Edge Chain Catcher
Campagnolo SR 11 Front/Rear Derailleur and Shifters
Campagnolo SR 11/29 custom cassette
Power Cordz Prime with Alligator i-Links for the tight bend at rear brake and rear derailleur
Tune U20 Skewers
Tune Bottle Cages
Custom Speedplay X Series with Ti-Ward spindle’s
Reynolds RZR Tubular wheels
Continental Gatorskins- No ripping the Gatorskins 
This bike replaces my Parlee Z5. I did not like the way the Parlee Rode; it was too sluggish compared to my other bike a Cervelo R3SL. Took it out today for a 68 mile spin on some hilly roads. Hit a few gravel sections happy I had the Gatorskins. Too early to tell the difference between the R3SL and the CA. Did feel very stiff and planted on all the climbs.
Big thanks and Kudos to the Lightweight local Guru and Weight Weenies member Sedluk for all his expert advice suggestions and professional meticulous assembly of this dream build.

TOflat

by TOflat

Fantastic looking ride!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

serbelo

by serbelo

Very nice build! But have you considered a Thm M3 crankset matte? Just my own opinion.
Cervelo R2.5
Cervelo P2c
Cervelo R3
Parlee Z3
Parlee TT

SSB

by SSB

Fantastic!

I too would second the THM M3s, they flow really well with any matte frame and the stealth lettering will look better than the Zipp cranks. I have a set on order and can't wait to get them.
Flickr
2012 Cannondale CAAD10

Husum

by Husum

Wow.. I'm in love.. :oops:

shoopdawoop

by shoopdawoop

Ahhh! Wish I was still up near you guys so I could see this beast at the COP rides. Great bike and weight :thumbup:

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

How do you like those wheels?
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

artray

by artray

Looks great. You sure that is the right weight , I would have thought it would have come in lighter .
Super bike :thumbup:

dchesrown

by dchesrown

Replies to comments above.

Sedluk has the THM Cranks on both of his CA's. Considered those but I already had the Zipp plus I did not want the exact same bike spec. as him. (This is what I told myself, actually I did not want to spend any more than I have already. I kinda broke the budget on this build Sedluk had a spare set that could have been used for the build) The weight diff. was the negligible. Advantage of the THM is the option of better rings. I might sand down the arms for the matte look. No logo's would look better anyways.

Weight. It could be lighter, I have a lightweight Recon cassette vs. the 11/29 Campy I have on it, lighter tires than the Gatorskins are readily available, could also take off the chain catcher, go with one bottle holder, remove the Garmin mount lose the bar tape. But I wanted to list it as it will be used with everything but the Garmin and water bottles attached.

Reynolds RZR impression. I like the RZR for the snap it gives during acceleration. However they do flex a lot. If I was going to buy new wheels to replace the RZR's it would be the Carbonsports. I rode those for a month when my other Reynolds wheel a UL was in for a spoke replacement. They are just a little heavier but are considerably stiffer. With the Reynolds I can get brake rub while out of the saddle climbing or attacking. Keep in mind I am not a lightweight rider 160lbs. 5'10".

Valbrona
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

by Valbrona

Is that your first ever road bike? Do you really ride it with the saddle pointing down like in the picture?

superleggera

by superleggera

Valbrona wrote:Is that your first ever road bike?

I hope not!!

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Valbrona wrote:Is that your first ever road bike? Do you really ride it with the saddle pointing down like in the picture?

dchesrown wrote:This bike replaces my Parlee Z5. I did not like the way the Parlee Rode; it was too sluggish compared to my other bike a Cervelo R3SL.
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

LiveFastRideHard

by LiveFastRideHard

Great build!! :beerchug: I actually like the Zipp cranks, but agree about the logo being gone. I have used two sets of Fiber-Lyte rings with matching 2+2 twill with my Vumas and they look great and lasted much longer than i expected. Leave the frame matte and gloss on the stem, seatpost and cranks that way you highlight it instead of take away. Congrats!!
Felt DA(RIP), Look 595, Merlin CR Works, Calfee Tetra Pro, Moots Vamoots