well after a couple of wrong turns with ordering the wrong length forks, i have finally got all the bits to complete the build which i threw together this afternoon (having chickened out of fitting the new headset, so delegating it to those jolly nice chaps at gone biking mad in new milton).
spec reads as follows:
* cannondale caad5 (f900sl) frame - handmade in the usa and very light.
* exotic carbon rigid forks - 29er length to compensate for the headshox geometry frame
* superstar components 1.125 GTO headset with reducer cups (from 1.5)
* On One Midge bars
* On One brown padded handlebar tape
* Cinelli gel anti-vibration insert pads (positioned on drops)
* exotic 80mm stem - i will probably replace this with a 60mm variant
* maxm carbon seatpost
* superstar seat collar
* charge spoon brown saddle
* tektro rl520 long-pull road brake levers
* avid bb7 mtn cable discs
* alligator gold 160mm rotors
* clarkes compressionless braided pre-lubed sealed cables
* blackspire badger freeride crankset
* self-extracting crank bolts and onzo chainring bolts
* blackspire uno veloce 34t chainring
* supeterstar components xcr upper chain device
* shimano xtr rear mech with kcnc jockey wheels
* shimano dura-ace bar end shifter
* sram mid-range 9-speed cassette with sram chain
* shimano 540 spd's
* mavic xc717 disc rims on deore xt hubs with black dt spokes
* a2z cro-mo large lever qr skewera
* michelin wild race'r advanced tubeless tyres (2.2 front, 2.0 rear)
* joes no tubes tubeless system
* gay gold presta valve caps
* charge chainstay protector (cut down)
no idea what it weighs as yet, but it's not too bad. the wheels could be lighter (stans on hope would be good), as could the cranks, saddle and stem.
still some tweaking with bar heights etc, but a quick spin down the road and it's a rocket! can't wait to get it off road.
anyways... pics below...