My Baum Corretto NAHBS Special - Titanium Track Bike - 5.7kg

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderator: Moderator Team

Thenewguy11
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:44 am

by Thenewguy11

I cannot stop looking at this bike. Definitely an inspiration. I love all the details - especially the bars, fork colors, and saddle.

by Weenie


User avatar
Guerdi
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:27 pm
Location: Switzerland

by Guerdi

From now on we can stop posting our bikes, as they will ever be a step below this piece of art.

User avatar
Willier
Posts: 1535
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:37 pm

by Willier

This bike is...
Image

material
"Smart may have the answers, but stupid have all the interesting questions."


dcj9
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: UK

by dcj9

there is no doubt baum finishes are really distinctive and super tasteful. they all looking amazing to me. but this one looks super-amazing :thumbup:

TOflat
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 5:43 am

by TOflat

I was wondering who that beauty belonged to. It's been my desktop background for a week

KWalker
Posts: 5837
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:30 pm
Location: Bay Area

by KWalker

The bars are super gangster. I wish someone made a road barstem like that.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

artray
Posts: 1365
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:08 pm

by artray

It is a stunning bike. But some of the comments crack me up , it is a bike we are talking about and not a dream woman/man . IT'S A BIKE . I am starting to think that some of you WW out there have never had a girlfriend/boyfriend. You lot are mad :lol:


cmh
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:07 am
Location: San Francisco, CA

by cmh

Just curious...what is the gearing? I assume you're going to race it? ST seems pretty damn close to the tire especially after seeing it in person.

justkeepedaling
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:14 am
Location: by Crystal Springs (Sawyer Creek Trail)

by justkeepedaling

First off, WOWWWWWWW what an incredible bike. Second, though, I was wondering what the BT Stealth lacked? Or did it just not have the exclusivity and craftsmanship of a custom Baum bike? I was thinking about trying to get a BT Blade

sakic
Posts: 587
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

by sakic

Awsome pics and bike Todd :)

and I wish the BT was bigger, my bike is still cracked, have not bought a new one since October. Would have got your BT and helped your cash flow.

TMK001
Posts: 380
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:16 am
Location: Geelong, Victoria, Australia

by TMK001

TOflat wrote:I was wondering who that beauty belonged to. It's been my desktop background for a week


Great taste :-)

KWalker wrote:The bars are super gangster. I wish someone made a road barstem like that.


I'm pretty damn chuffed with the outcome too!

artray wrote:It is a stunning bike. But some of the comments crack me up , it is a bike we are talking about and not a dream woman/man . IT'S A BIKE . I am starting to think that some of you WW out there have never had a girlfriend/boyfriend. You lot are mad :lol:


Hahahaha, the internet... the place where you talk about bike like women because your women would never step foot on here!

cmh wrote:Just curious...what is the gearing? I assume you're going to race it? ST seems pretty damn close to the tire especially after seeing it in person.


The Front is a 49 and I'm pretty sure the back is a 14. You can see the pics by John Prolly - http://prollyisnotprobably.com/2012/03/ ... um-cycles/ - the spacing is spot on, I'm guessing the original pics were rushed and the thing wasn't set up spot on.

justkeepedaling wrote:First off, WOWWWWWWW what an incredible bike. Second, though, I was wondering what the BT Stealth lacked? Or did it just not have the exclusivity and craftsmanship of a custom Baum bike? I was thinking about trying to get a BT Blade


The BT was not a perfect fit, and I really wanted to do something different - lots of BT's in Australia... after having a very nice road bike by Baum, I thought I'd try something different and try a Ti track bike.

User avatar
Tinea Pedis
Posts: 8425
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:08 am
Location: Geelong
Contact:

by Tinea Pedis

artray wrote:IT'S A BIKE . I am starting to think that some of you WW out there have never had a girlfriend. You lot are mad :lol:

Had one of these 'girlfriend' things once.

She asked me to choose between her and the bike.

Told her I'd miss her but would find ways to cope.

by Weenie


User avatar
BeeBee30
Posts: 1473
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:32 pm
Location: WALES,UK
Contact:

by BeeBee30

OMG :shock: What a stunning machine!

KWalker wrote:The bars are super gangster. I wish someone made a road barstem like that.


+1 Wow!
Ti or dye!

The Weenie formally known as CAADHEAD

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post