My Baum Corretto NAHBS Special - Titanium Track Bike - 5.7kg

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Thenewguy11

by Thenewguy11

I cannot stop looking at this bike. Definitely an inspiration. I love all the details - especially the bars, fork colors, and saddle.

Guerdi

by Guerdi

From now on we can stop posting our bikes, as they will ever be a step below this piece of art.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Willier

by Willier

This bike is...

material

dcj9

by dcj9

there is no doubt baum finishes are really distinctive and super tasteful. they all looking amazing to me. but this one looks super-amazing :thumbup:

TOflat

by TOflat

I was wondering who that beauty belonged to. It's been my desktop background for a week

KWalker

by KWalker

The bars are super gangster. I wish someone made a road barstem like that.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

artray

by artray

It is a stunning bike. But some of the comments crack me up , it is a bike we are talking about and not a dream woman/man . IT'S A BIKE . I am starting to think that some of you WW out there have never had a girlfriend/boyfriend. You lot are mad :lol:

itsacarr

by itsacarr

That paint in person was tremendously nice looking.
Just ride ..

cmh

by cmh

Just curious...what is the gearing? I assume you're going to race it? ST seems pretty damn close to the tire especially after seeing it in person.

justkeepedaling

by justkeepedaling

First off, WOWWWWWWW what an incredible bike. Second, though, I was wondering what the BT Stealth lacked? Or did it just not have the exclusivity and craftsmanship of a custom Baum bike? I was thinking about trying to get a BT Blade

sakic

by sakic

Awsome pics and bike Todd :)

and I wish the BT was bigger, my bike is still cracked, have not bought a new one since October. Would have got your BT and helped your cash flow.

TMK001

by TMK001

TOflat wrote:I was wondering who that beauty belonged to. It's been my desktop background for a week

Great taste :-)

KWalker wrote:The bars are super gangster. I wish someone made a road barstem like that.

I'm pretty damn chuffed with the outcome too!

artray wrote:It is a stunning bike. But some of the comments crack me up , it is a bike we are talking about and not a dream woman/man . IT'S A BIKE . I am starting to think that some of you WW out there have never had a girlfriend/boyfriend. You lot are mad :lol:

Hahahaha, the internet... the place where you talk about bike like women because your women would never step foot on here!

cmh wrote:Just curious...what is the gearing? I assume you're going to race it? ST seems pretty damn close to the tire especially after seeing it in person.

The Front is a 49 and I'm pretty sure the back is a 14. You can see the pics by John Prolly - http://prollyisnotprobably.com/2012/03/ ... um-cycles/ - the spacing is spot on, I'm guessing the original pics were rushed and the thing wasn't set up spot on.

justkeepedaling wrote:First off, WOWWWWWWW what an incredible bike. Second, though, I was wondering what the BT Stealth lacked? Or did it just not have the exclusivity and craftsmanship of a custom Baum bike? I was thinking about trying to get a BT Blade

The BT was not a perfect fit, and I really wanted to do something different - lots of BT's in Australia... after having a very nice road bike by Baum, I thought I'd try something different and try a Ti track bike.

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

artray wrote:IT'S A BIKE . I am starting to think that some of you WW out there have never had a girlfriend. You lot are mad :lol:

Had one of these 'girlfriend' things once.

She asked me to choose between her and the bike.

Told her I'd miss her but would find ways to cope.

BeeBee30

by BeeBee30

OMG :shock: What a stunning machine!

KWalker wrote:The bars are super gangster. I wish someone made a road barstem like that.

+1 Wow!
Ti or dye!

The Weenie formally known as CAADHEAD

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com