LYTI Components - is there anybody using their parts?

Discuss light weight issues concerning mountain bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

edson83

by edson83

Hi guys.

I'm looking for some review regarding LYTI handlebar 700mm and stem 80mm -17 degree.

Lyti is the best cost x benefit I've found so far, I meant regarding weight x price. I'm not sure about the quality.

Although Lyti be a french company, the parts are made in China, but for me is not a problem indeed. Almost everybody produces there actually. I read good reviews about their frames in a french forum, but nothing about bars or stems.

Is there somebody racing with their parts to share how is being the experience?

Please, if possible, share some pictures of your cockpit with LYTI parts too. I would like to have an idea how it looks assembled.

Cheers!
Edson

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

DanW

by DanW

I stumbled across the Lyti -17 stem through Dulight.fr. I've bought a 90mm one to give a go and first impressions are that it seems very well made and has a really nice metallic/ CNC black sheen finish (not your typical gloss or matt finish- hard to explain or show in the pictures). The overall look is that of quality.

Key things: 90mm = 92g for EUR40!

The only downside I can see are the M4 bolts (steel) but it seems to work for Ritchey and Extralite so I am not too worried :thumbup:

Had this for a few months now and there isn't anything I don't like about it

edson83

by edson83

Thanks DanW!

jimborello

by jimborello

I just ordered some stuff just for curiosity, Ill report back when I have them with me.

vortrex

by vortrex

Never heard of this company, thanks for posting.